GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother - A review"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The best, the funniest, and by FAR the most accurate...

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/columnists/story/0,,1542702,00.html[/URL]

God bless Charlie Brooker!
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I tried to watch a bit of the live show the other night and it really is utter crap. I really don't understand why people enjoy watching it. It's just a house full of obnoxious, loud-mouthed, overgrown chavs.
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Read this in The Guide at the weekend. I wish BB was a bit easier to avoid.

What I find most amusing about BB is that they manage to get companies to pay for advertising on programmes that feature nothing more than people asleep.

They're bigger mugs than those that actually watch it.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Fair enough, I've never watched it so wouldn't know.

I think this is the first year when I wouldn't recognise any of the "contestants", so either I'm doing a better job of avoiding TV, or they're happy with their market share and haven't tried to force it in every available slo...oh wait they already did.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:51
Regular
"0228"
monkey_man wrote:
> it's meant to be an exercise in Human behaviour

Channel 4 haven't marketed it as that since the first series. They're quite honest in admitting it's just a pointless (though highly lucrative) popularity contest now.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hahahaha!

:^D
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Spot on, as usual. Screenburn covers a few years of BB, and is hilarious.

I've never got the point of Big Brother - it's meant to be an exercise in Human behaviour, but they put a load of attention-seeking nymphs in confines together and we're meant to be surprised by the obvious results.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The best, the funniest, and by FAR the most accurate...

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/columnists/story/0,,1542702,00.html[/URL]

God bless Charlie Brooker!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.