GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother - A review"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The best, the funniest, and by FAR the most accurate...

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/columnists/story/0,,1542702,00.html[/URL]

God bless Charlie Brooker!
Wed 10/08/05 at 18:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> No, now they're l33t hax0rs with a degree in pwnage and a vested
> interest in pr0n.

You elucidated a laugh, take a moment to feel superior.
Wed 10/08/05 at 11:16
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> It would be more scientific and/or entertaining to watch chimpanzees
> flinging their own faeces at the wall and trying to bash out
> Shakespeare on a word processor.

Also, I think the chimps would stand a greater chance of achieving the second goal. The housemates would be limited by their own opinion of the english language and the way they think shakespeare should sound. The chimps on the other hand, working pretty much at random would eventually arrive at the works of shakespeare.

Plus, chimps probably have better spelling. None of that stupid text speak.
Wed 10/08/05 at 01:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
No, now they're l33t hax0rs with a degree in pwnage and a vested interest in pr0n.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Captain to you."
he's a poor example of a geek these days, he would probably fit in 10-15 years ago but these days geeks arn't all weak and soft.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Eugene mkes me ashamed to be a geek.
Tue 09/08/05 at 21:01
"High polygon count"
From the little I've seen, there are only 2 reasons for watching BB, and both belong to some blonde bird with a funny name.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:24
Regular
Now I think about it, I use the word "mate" a lot when I chat to one person. For everyone else though, I don't

Weird.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:20
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. What can I say; I've slipped into the speech patterns I use when talking to a friend. Unsurprisingly, the good people of this board don't get to see that too often...
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:16
Regular
Yes mate, you do.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:07
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hmm...I do seem to be using more temperate language don't I?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.