GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rafa rules out Owen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"I'm an insanely stupid and red-faced person" commented Rafael Benitez, at a press conference today, before anyone had even asked him anything.

Once Rafa had been persuaded to raise his head out of Peter Crouch's groin, he proceeded to rule himself out of the Michael Owen race.

"For a start, he's faster than me!" said Rafa. Unfortunately, no-one laughed at his joke. Instead, the assembled media simply laughed at Rafa, for he had a £7 million honeysuckle-support sitting next to him.

"No, you see, I really do not need this Owen character. Last season, you see, I had 3 strikers, and that wasn't enough for me. Now, I am selling that guy Baros, so I will have 3 strikers. That is enough for me, cunningly meaning I can complain like a donkey with a thorn in it's schlong when Peter Crouch doesn't, as I expect, score 2 goals a game."

At this point, the media stopped asking any questions, because it was clear the extremely red-cheeked person wanted to be alone with his lamppost of a friend.

--

I want Mikey back. So does every Liverpool fan.
Tue 09/08/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Kirkland makes Saha look like the healthiest man alive.
Tue 09/08/05 at 16:55
Regular
Houllier bought some good players. Hyypia. Baros. Pongolle. Le Tallec. Baros. Riise. Baros. Kirkland.

But, to be honest, the only two that have proven themselves are Hyypia and Riise.

And Riise's the only world-class player he's bought.

Oh, yeah, and Cisse. He counts as a Houllier signing - just.
Tue 09/08/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Heheheh. He really is crap. Why did Houlier even buy him?

You could say that about so many Liverpool players of that era!

Didnt Houllier spend well in excess of 100 million? Pretty staggering considering most of his best players were home grown!
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> It was from Janurary to now. They didn't want to keep him, I
> believe.

Can't imagine why...
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheheh. He really is crap. Why did Houlier even buy him?

And John Welsh rules.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:24
Regular
Haha, just checked. Diao doesn't even have a squad number. He's still at 'Pool, but looking for a new club. You can't even choose him on Fantasy Football.

What a loser. You can even choose John Welsh, if the fancy took you.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:20
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Heh. Squad numbers are re-submitted at the beginning of every season
> so you can mix and match all you like. Just didn't realise Birmingham
> were daft enough to take Salif on loan :-) Is it season long?

--

It was from Janurary to now. They didn't want to keep him, I believe.

I know squad numbers can be changed, but it's very rare and only normally happens from a crap number to a better one (Stevie, 17 to 8. Riise, 18 to 6). It doesn't, well, ever happen from a good number to a crap one.

"Meester Rafa, I donna wan' 10 annnnnymore."
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:18
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> Crespo's wearing 9 for Chelsea

He's not worthy, they should give him his 21 back, I don't think anybody else has it.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. Squad numbers are re-submitted at the beginning of every season so you can mix and match all you like. Just didn't realise Birmingham were daft enough to take Salif on loan :-) Is it season long?

Please say it's season long with a view to a permanent move...
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:10
Regular
Yeah, but he went to Birmingham on loan thereby vacating his squad number. He gets a new one when he comes back. Crespo's wearing 9 for Chelsea, and he wore a different one for them back in the day.

I don't think Salif has even got a squad number, heh. He's the heir to Henchoz's throne as King Of The Anfield Outlaws, or whatever Stephane dubbed himself :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.