GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extras"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
"not dead"
Ross Kemp was fantastic. I always thought he'd be the sort to take himself too seriously, but his part in this tonight was excellent. Also, Barry from Eastenders cameo was superb.
Fri 05/08/05 at 11:45
Regular
Hahahaha.

I love this show.

And on the Office vs Extras debate; they're uncomparable. Both shows are in a totally different league.

Sure, Gervais plays a Brent-esque role, but in this he's the little guy, the pawn in the show. Extras has a more "sitcom/series" related approach, where the Office was a docu-soap-comedy sort of thing.

They're entirely different.

I'd say they both sit on the same level in terms of comedy, but there is no comparison.
Fri 05/08/05 at 08:26
Regular
Oh, and Winslet and Andy as they make double entendres in front of the girl and her bloke.
Fri 05/08/05 at 08:25
Regular
So many great bits in last nights episode.

"I think you look quite dapper."
"It's a Nazi uniform."

The whole scene with his agent. Especially when he was trying to get the phone ear piece in. All the cerebal palsy bits. I think that girl used to be in Grange Hill, but I'm not sure.

The whole Catholic meeting scene. You just knew he'd be wearing something dodgy as the camera panned round....
Fri 05/08/05 at 01:10
Regular
"8==="
Missed it again.

Still, it's bound to be repeated.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Pringles wrote:
> Also he is nothing like David Brent, okay sometimes they say the exact
> same thing but their personalities couldnt be more different.

Yes, yes they could.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:26
Regular
STFU sheepy
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Shut up Pringles.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:36
Regular
I bet you a fiver she has another love interest in the next episode, it's so funny that they made her character so dumb and only interested in love and not work like Andy. A new film, a new celebrity, a new love interest, Andy tries to get more exposure, he fails and he ends up looking a prat every episode.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:14
Regular
"0228"
That was an interesting edit there Snuggly.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sunggly will now no doubt go and fudd himself silly over a certain scene in Titanic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.