GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you believe in Aliens?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 16:55
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Are aliens real is the government really trying to cover it up? Plus whats up with all the alien games,or are they just trying to scare us? Does it have anything to do with the Burmuda Triangle? So many questions but not enough answers.
Mon 25/07/05 at 20:41
Regular
"0228"
The Bermuda Triangle, makes people disappear, the Bermuda Triangle, don't go near!
Mon 25/07/05 at 20:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
Jakizle wrote:
> Are aliens real

Probabilities dictate yes. It's daft not to at least concede the possibility .
> is the government really trying to cover it up?

No.

Plus
> whats up with all the alien games,or are they just trying to scare
> us?

No.

> Does it have anything to do with the Burmuda Triangle?

No.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Jakizle wrote:
> Are aliens real is the government really trying to cover it up? Plus
> whats up with all the alien games,or are they just trying to scare
> us? Does it have anything to do with the Burmuda Triangle? So many
> questions but not enough answers.

Wow, the possibility of Extraterrestial life, conspiracy theorys, Alien movies, games AND the Burmuda triangle in ONE SINGLE POST.

That's bang for your bucks.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:56
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> For a start, the nearest star is around 4 light years away, so
> getting to that will take several thousand (million?) years, never
> mind travelling outside the GALAXY.

I could have sworn tehre's one about 93 million miles away.

Must be my imagination or soemthing.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:38
"period drama"
SHEEPY wrote:
> However, I don't think anyone will ever be able to travel the great
> distances of space to other planets.

I'm of the same mind.
Everyone thinks that one day we'll be able to zoom around at near-light-speed without much problem. I just can't see it happening - there's not some secret science floating around that somone's going to discover and solve all our problems.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Laughingstock"
There are countless theories concerning alien visitation - what with the Greys and their abductions and hybrid breeding programme, the Blondes and their spiritual interdimensional guidance, the Reptilians and their shapeshifting into prominent world leaders (the Illuminati)...

but I believe in the other, less wellknown hypothesis: that there's only one flyingsaucer and that it is piloted by Bigfoot.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:02
Regular
True.

All I'm saying is, we reside in one galaxy and there are millions of galaxys throughout the Universe. They can only be seen on a powerful telescope, and we haven't even exceeded the boundaries of our own yet.

I reckon there is life out there, it might be just bacteria, but there has got to be.
Mon 25/07/05 at 18:43
Regular
"bot"
gamesfreak wrote:
> we haven't
> travelled beyond the galaxy yet.

er...we've barely travelled outside the solar system.
For a start, the nearest star is around 4 light years away, so getting to that will take several thousand (million?) years, never mind travelling outside the GALAXY.
Mon 25/07/05 at 17:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The odds are too high to be ignored. Considering the size of the universe, there's bound to be some sort of life out there.

However, you get people giving you a lot of rubbish about being abducted, and making stories up...
Mon 25/07/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think they're a thousands of life forms on other planets.

However, I don't think anyone will ever be able to travel the great distances of space to other planets.

*famous last words*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.