GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you believe in Aliens?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 16:55
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Are aliens real is the government really trying to cover it up? Plus whats up with all the alien games,or are they just trying to scare us? Does it have anything to do with the Burmuda Triangle? So many questions but not enough answers.
Fri 12/08/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Which leads me to the conclusion that the government leaving us out on some info."

That's the understatement of the minute. Rest of your post is tinfoil hat tripe.
Fri 12/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Its so suspicious why the government or whoever is trying to go to mars, someone is not telling us something. That means something is supposed to happen on earth, and there trying to save as many people as they can now.
Which leads me to the conclusion that the government leaving us out on some info.
Fri 29/07/05 at 21:11
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I wish I was an alien. That'd be cool.

But then again, technically, we all are.

Just without the probulators.
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:39
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Rai wrote:
> I have alien toes.

At least you can hide them! lol!
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:55
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I have alien toes.
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:53
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Has anyone ever heard of a show called Unexplained Mysteries? If you have, tell me what episodes you saw.
Tue 26/07/05 at 14:09
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ssxpro wrote:
> I think its certain aliens exist. Fact based documentaries such as
> "Independence Day" and "War of the Worlds"
> suggest that they may already be here.

I may be speaking out of term here, but aliens ARE among us and they certainly do exist. I'll shut up now as Government agents are probably going to whisk me away...
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:22
Regular
I think its certain aliens exist. Fact based documentaries such as "Independence Day" and "War of the Worlds" suggest that they may already be here. Also, as Men in Black correctly pointed out, there are some people who just have to be aliens (some seem to target children, but one was just cleared of that).
Tue 26/07/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Christ you're dumb.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I have no idea if Goatboy exist because I have seen no proof either way, neither do you.

The End.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.