GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you believe in Aliens?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 16:55
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Are aliens real is the government really trying to cover it up? Plus whats up with all the alien games,or are they just trying to scare us? Does it have anything to do with the Burmuda Triangle? So many questions but not enough answers.
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:50
"Tesco value"
next thing your going to say is that the X-files doesn't exist. I saw it on TV they must be real
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:34
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
We'd know if they were real if idiots didn't spend their time lying about it.

Wonder if they could use a lie detector...
Sun 14/08/05 at 01:34
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Do you believe in Alien Abductions? I saw so many documents on alien abductions it seems real because all they do is think about it and then they start crying. They could be just unknown actors or it must be really scary.
Sat 13/08/05 at 23:37
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Gravity-phobe?
Sat 13/08/05 at 23:35
Regular
"bot"
hahaha you don't get what Cloon meant AT ALL.
Or were you replying to the other guy? Quote, man!
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
who said i did know, i said its a reasonable possibility
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Do UFOs exist?!

Well, yes, obviously....
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:25
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
How the hell do you know if another planet is less developed than us? They could come to Earth and destroy us if they heard you!

Pokefan < Aliens
Sat 13/08/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ahahahah!
Sat 13/08/05 at 01:09
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
okay i didn't read what everyone lese had to say but here's my opinion if anyone cares or is interested. I don't believe that Earth is the only planet that can support life in the universe or even in the Milky Way because the Sun is only a little speck, not even aspeck in the Milky Way. I think that there could be other life out there, intelligent and/or unintelligent like animals. There may be another planet that has humans on it but may not be as advanced as us or may be more advanced but Earth is STILL too far. Now about aliens on Earth and/or UFO's. If aliens are smart and advanced enough to have fast space travel than they would at least try to establish peace or just get it over with and harvest us all. Well thats my opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.