GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you believe in Aliens?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 16:55
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Are aliens real is the government really trying to cover it up? Plus whats up with all the alien games,or are they just trying to scare us? Does it have anything to do with the Burmuda Triangle? So many questions but not enough answers.
Thu 18/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Signs, War of the Worlds, ET seemed pretty realistic to me...........
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:16
Regular
"I like beef"
I s'pose aliens must be there somewhere...but not within a billion lightyears from us. Anybody saying aliens have come to Earth are idiots and should be severely slapped. The end.

That felt pretty empowering.
Wed 17/08/05 at 08:50
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Or far more intelligent than we could ever hope to be.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Carnivale wrote:

> Also, I don't get why whenever we see aliens (games, movies, etc.)
> they are always stereotyped as more intellectual than us.

Thats a good point actually...i never really thought of it until you pointed it out.

Imagine the aliens are all really thick!
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:56
Regular
I reckon the conspiracy is true. I don't see how we could be the only living things in this universe. But how likely is it for a planet to come within the region of a star that it aquires the perfect temperature for life to begin?
Also, I don't get why whenever we see aliens (games, movies, etc.) they are always stereotyped as more intellectual than us.
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I believe there is some form of life on other planets (like the evidence of those little wormy things on Mars) but i dont think they are green with loads of eyes like has been stereotyped in most things.
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:46
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Jakizle wrote:
> What is up with aliens and cows? I think there trying to poison are
> milk.

Wouldn't that just poison the cow?
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Pfft. The goverment are aliens. Rothwell...the birth of Blair. And the moon? Yes. It really is made of cheese.:' } Its all true. And theres more. Much,much more
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:25
Regular
"The Ultimate"
What is up with aliens and cows? I think there trying to poison are milk.
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:22
Regular
"The Ultimate"
They do use lie detectors but people still don't believe them. They also use Polygon tests or something like that, and most of the time the people pass the test.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.