GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
3 tube station closed because of "incidents"
Anybody know what's going on, or is it just precaution?
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:05
Regular
"8==="
Jumping over the turnstile in the current climate is equivalent to driving through a military checkpoint without stopping.

You've a high chance of being shot.

That's just commonsense.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I just took that out before I saw your post. BUT, it's a possibility anyway.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Old people wear coats in all seasons.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Police don't just shoot people for no reason. So what, would you have preferred he blow up that train along with everyone on it? I'm sure you wouldn't. IF the police had good reason to suspect that he could detonate some form of explosives at any time, then I completely agree with the decision to shoot him.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:29
Regular
"Captain to you."
Easier to get away if people are in the cops way, plus he ran on to the tube as thats a pretty fast way of getting away, but i don't think he counted on the tube no being faster than bullets.

They have said that they don't think he was anything to do with the bombings, which means tthe police just killed him cause he ran, joggers everywhere are in danger.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chippxero wrote:
> This guy that got shot could have just been a dealer or something,
> and ran from the cops when asked to stop, then chased down, pushed
> over an shot 5 times, just so that the police can be seen as doing
> some thing.

Why would he run into a crowded train station?
Sat 23/07/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> No-one's really saying much about them shooting someone this morning -
> whether it was justified or not.

They have pretty much said that they(head police dude) don't think he was a bomber just now on BBC, they even said any deaths were regretable.

This guy that got shot could have just been a dealer or something, and ran from the cops when asked to stop, then chased down, pushed over an shot 5 times, just so that the police can be seen as doing some thing.
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
M@rk wrote:
> It's odd watching the news on the BBC website, the police guy is
> saying go about your daily business, then they say that the bombs
> were intended to kill. How can you go about your daily business when
> 7/7 could have happened all over again only 2 weeks later. Just carry
> on regardless and hope that the bombs dont work again or even less
> likely the terrorist are actually stopped before they even get a
> chance.

I live and travel to London now and again and during the main terrorist attacks two weeks ago I was up in London on my work experience and the truth is I don't really think my plans will change in the future no matter how many terrorist attacks will happen, because to be honest until the train I'm on gets attacked, it won't be that real and the threat that every Tube journey carries is outweighed by the benefits of living an undeterred lifestyle. I know people who got killed in the attacks and I was in Canary Wharf when they put the blinds down, telling us there was a bomb in the building so I know how awful it all was - but even then it's still hard to imagine anything can happen until it does, it's just one of those things you hope and pray doesn't happen but I'll certainly not be too worried going into London.
Fri 22/07/05 at 19:05
Regular
Yes, Tony Blair is telling everyone to go back to their daily business, but of course he is informed of everything that is going on. So we're all left in the dark. I dont know whether any of them have been caught or killed or if they're all still on the run, etc.
Fri 22/07/05 at 18:46
"period drama"
No-one's really saying much about them shooting someone this morning - whether it was justified or not. I'm guessing not, or they'd all be patting eachother on the back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.