GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
3 tube station closed because of "incidents"
Anybody know what's going on, or is it just precaution?
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
Undercover police that don't have to announce that they are police.

I do think they are right to shoot people who they suspect, it’s just from what witnesses have said there wasn’t a need to shoot him.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:28
Regular
"8==="
Running from armed police in a terrorism hotspot is pretty dumb.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
Head police guy said it doesn't look likely and that he regretted the death, to me that says ‘we are willing to shoot people and say we are wrong, but maybe we won’t shoot straight away next time.’
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Has it been officially said whether he had a bomb or not? I wouldn't go by the musings of Sky News, or ITV if I were you. Even BBC 24 had some squawking bint that EMPHASISED every OTHER word TO make IT sound MORE bloody SCARY.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:21
Regular
"8==="
Question is why did he feel the need to run?

If a guy with a gun in a station wants to kill you, he's going to kill you.

Were these guys firing at everyone? No.

So why run just because they have guns?
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
A possiblity but, the guy didn't have a bomb which means he was just running away from the guys with guns.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:14
Regular
"8==="
Chippxero wrote:
> Also if you plan to blow something up, a undercover cop tells you to
> stop, you set off your expolsives.

Or you try to run to your intended target now that your cover has been blown.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:13
Regular
"8==="
Depends if they got spooked.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
Also if you plan to blow something up, a undercover cop tells you to stop, you set off your expolsives.
Sat 23/07/05 at 10:09
Regular
"\\"
But surely real terrorists would know that, so would continue as 'normal' people until they got onto their train.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.