GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who still plays WoW?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm thinking of subscribing for a month maybe.
Anything new since about March/April? I bet there are about 3 updates too.
Page:
Mon 22/08/05 at 20:58
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> How about we all make a horde character on Skullcrusher. No one has
> one there? We could set a time? and maybe pull in resourses to make a
> guild. could be fun.

I'd enjoy doing that.
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hedfix wrote:
> That sort of intricate menu system's already been translated well onto
> the Xbox with Fable's approach.

That wouldn't work.

[URL]http://www.phi11ip.com/wow/raid12.jpg[/URL]

I could have a lot more buttons on that screen, but I'd confuse myself. When in battle you're using about 5-10 different ones. Moving a cursor over them will take aaaages.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:32
Regular
How about we all make a horde character on Skullcrusher. No one has one there? We could set a time? and maybe pull in resourses to make a guild. could be fun.
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've got four alts on Thunderhorn (hunter, Rogue, Shaman and Warlock) though I'm just levelling up my shaman for now.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:09
Regular
How about starting alts on the "Sylvanas" server, join me and my crappy Lvl 17 Tauren.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:08
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Dolores is still alive?
>
> *swoons*
>
> Are there still any bugs/glitches/annoyances in Halo 2?

Dolores (Oriental Rib) is still alive.

As for glitches, I wish they would die. The in thing at the moment is modding, people spawn X amount of warthogs to crash the maps. People can jump from one base to the other and they can run at high speeds.

Bungie are doing things to combat the amount of ass-hats out there, but Dolores, Many goats and myself always have a good time playing H2.
Mon 22/08/05 at 15:38
"period drama"
Erk ... I just fell straight through Orgrimmar.

[URL]http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6290/screenshot0822051533321fs.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1707/screenshot0822051530335kj.jpg[/URL]

No-one would help my calls for help :' (
Mon 22/08/05 at 13:50
"period drama"
Creepy wrote:
> We should all go on one server and start a new alt. Y'see I wouldn't
> mind a mage but I dont want to make it alone. Anyone else? could be a
> laugh. Make a guild and such.

That's what I was after, yeah. It would be quality to get everyone together in one place.

Personally, I'd pick Thunderhorn (horde), but only because that where I am and I only just started. Cyc has one on there as well, and Nash said he would have, although I haven't seen him yet.
Mon 22/08/05 at 13:09
Regular
Went into Feralas last night and this level 47 undead warrior was everywhere I was questing (I'm 44)

Aimed shot
Send pet
Concuss
run
recall pet
scatter shot
run
aimed shot
dead.

Oh yes. What's the use of the whirlwind axe if you cant use it :)
Mon 22/08/05 at 13:03
Regular
I have a 16 UD Rogue on Thunderhorn and a 15 Shaman on Dunemaul.

As much as I'd like to level both, I'm sticking with my Druid until the end this time.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.