GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who still plays WoW?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm thinking of subscribing for a month maybe.
Anything new since about March/April? I bet there are about 3 updates too.
Page:
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've done that a couple of times, you're attacking the quest finisher and 3 mobs suddenly appear. You know you're going down, but if you can just continue hitting the main bloke for a few more seconds, he'll die and you can run back, rez and loot.
It's always a tad unerving
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:05
"period drama"
Aha, done it. Eventually ...

First time I tried, I got ganked by the big guy and 2 mobs (one epic) who were hiding behind some thorny bits.

Second time, res and charge - got him on his own, almost dead and a mob respawns behind me. Luckily, I fend him off and the biggun dies from a DoT. I try to run - fail as always (Warlocks really do suck at running away) - but happy that I killed him.

Except, of course, in this case you can't just kill him, you have to loot his corpse as well.

So I'm legging it back to the place, hoping he doesn't dissapear before I get there. Don't want to die again, so run all the way up this mountain, and down the other side behind their camp. Loot the body, and leg it, leaving my poor voidwalker behind to die a hero's death.

Good times.
Sun 28/08/05 at 14:31
"period drama"
Argh. I spent about half an hour trying to kill this one guy in the barrens for myself. I've seen him spawn 4 times now - the first time this bint who's ass I just saved stole him, then I got pwned by some respawned mobs and be the time I got back, someone else had killed him, and the last two times there's been some higher level groups wading in and slaughtering everything in sight, including the guy I'm after.

I just gave up ... try again later.
Sun 28/08/05 at 01:00
Regular
I'm half way to level 19.
Just spent the last 1h 30 mins wandering round The Barrens with some guy trying to do some stupid quest.

I just want to enter Battlegrounds, that is all. Why is it taking me so long to level up?

Argh!
Sun 28/08/05 at 00:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I just hit lv50, yay! Shame I haven't got any more decent casts to learn until lv56 now, plus I've got to farm worn dragonscales for my leatherworking quest, the drop rate is stupily low.
Sat 27/08/05 at 20:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have 2 fishing skill.

I prefer killing things in Alterac Valley ^^
Sat 27/08/05 at 17:14
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im on 215, and my new rod has +20 fishing.
Sat 27/08/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Pro Evo wrote:
> I likes fishing me.

I'm currently 224 and looking to start theartisan quest.
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I spent 2 hours this morning searching the traps on the coast in Desolace for a nice new Big Iron Fishing Pole. Seemed to take forever. Finally got it after searching hundreds of traps.

I likes fishing me.
Sat 27/08/05 at 14:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pfft, I thought I was doing summat else.

Just played AV for 2 hours, won the battle, got 10k honour and a load of reputation with Stormpike. Not bad for such a short time.

And I really will be off from tomorrow till Wednesday/Thursday.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.