GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Blood Prince"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 15:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's out tomorrow night, and I can't be the only Harry Potter fan on here. I shall be entering into the spirit of things and picking up my copy around midnight.

Unfortunately I know what happens.. thanks to the brilliance of the internet I had some spoilers thrust at me earlier. An important character turns bad and kills another important character, something I could have done without knowing, but still.

Anyone else looking forward to it?
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:36
"period drama"
:' )
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:32
Regular
How old are you? And go on then share my flaws with me. I always try to self improve.
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:30
Regular
I think i'm younger than you, yet I can see flaw after flaw in your logic and understanding of pretty much everything.
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:27
Regular
As most people my age probably do.
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:25
Regular
Ugh, you have much to learn about life and general common sense.
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:24
Regular
Because the school if you read the book probably only has around 10 black people in it and one of them is crudely named Kingsley "Shacklebolt".
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:23
Regular
Why would a black person not feel welcome?
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:22
Regular
Sorry I should change that to "A black person wouldn't feel welcome at Hogwarts". And I wouldn't play the crappy racism card since I am not black. That's just how I see life.
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:20
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
>And they probably wouldn't allow black students at Hogwarts.

Okay, now everything you will ever say is void, mainly because you have the mental thinking and intelligence of a Pakistani person who plays the Racism card constantly.
Fri 22/07/05 at 16:18
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> [URL]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fiction[/URL]
>
> Hmm ... yeah, I thought so.

Yes but JK tries to make the book like real life with a hidden part to it. The books mentions normal things such as Playstation and books so it is probably supposed to be set in the same world we live in. And if these books were anything like real life Harry Potter would be bullied badly because he has fame he doesn't really deserve. Wizards would have been found out and burnt at the stake. And they probably wouldn't allow black students at Hogwarts. And as I said before you are such a gay for reading a childrens book.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.