GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Blood Prince"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 15:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's out tomorrow night, and I can't be the only Harry Potter fan on here. I shall be entering into the spirit of things and picking up my copy around midnight.

Unfortunately I know what happens.. thanks to the brilliance of the internet I had some spoilers thrust at me earlier. An important character turns bad and kills another important character, something I could have done without knowing, but still.

Anyone else looking forward to it?
Sun 24/07/05 at 01:02
Regular
I could be totally off the mark here, but I also imagine Ginny looking somewhat like Lil Ginge. [URL]http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/specialobserve/lil.html[/URL]
Sun 24/07/05 at 00:28
Regular
Meh! It could've been worse. I related... :-S
Sun 24/07/05 at 00:20
Regular
Was it wrong to laugh at Harry's thoughts about wanting to have Rons sister, Ginny.
Sat 23/07/05 at 23:58
Regular
I'm also thinking that Snape was in love with Lily, Harry's mum.
You noticed how she stuck up for him when James was picking on him, and even though "Snivelus" called her a mudblood, maybe it was a snobby exterior or maybe he took time to realise how he felt.

It would explain how he hates James, hates Harry (seeing James in him) but is still sort of protective of him. It would also explain why Dumbledore knew he could trust Snape (because that man was all about the "power of love").

What do you think?
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:32
Regular
Remember, Voldemort was trying to collect a relic from each of Hogwart's founders. I think that locket that Dumbledore and Harry went after was the Slyverin one, and there's another one from each of the other 3 houses.
There was Voldemort's "heir of Slytherin" diary and that Snake that attacked Mr Weasly in the 5th book is supposed to be the 6th.

Right?

So it'll be tracking down Mundungus, killing the snake and taking out Voldemort, and then back for lunch. :-)
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the cup was hufflepuffs. not slytherins
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
The cup that he drops and harry reconises is one of them.
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:15
Regular
R.A.B presumably had them all hidden in his household. Haha!
He's going to have to track down Mundugus who's probably gone and sold them all to different people! :-D
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
My guess is that harry will find a clue to where R.A.B hid 3 of them.

Then he will hear rumors of snape from rons dad which will lead him to finding more of them.
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, but how is potter gonna find thm, even with H&R to help, it is gonna be hard. i mean he needed dumbledore bad getting the fake one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.