GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sceptic or Believer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 14:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have had many strange occurances happen in my life that I can't explain. I'm currently into the paranormal programmes on TV. I go to websites with "evidence".

I can say that I am a believer, but most of my friends are skeptics and really don't care about the subject. So what does the world of SR think?
Sat 16/07/05 at 21:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'I am spiritually enlightened...now let me take out unjustifed and pointless rage'
Sat 16/07/05 at 19:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Please talk in Japanese, I can't speak Japanese, so there's far less chance I'll think you're a complete idiot.
Sat 16/07/05 at 19:33
Regular
"8==="
J Nash wrote:
> Hahaha.
>
> (yes I am a medium)

Memo's a small. :'}
Sat 16/07/05 at 19:32
Regular
"bot"
what in the name of the positive spirits are you talking about?
Sat 16/07/05 at 19:30
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
go talk to your parents, the money will come in useful
Sat 16/07/05 at 18:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mog wrote in another thread:

"10 years. put me in a room with him, I will give him 10 mins. He may have got off with it but I have 3 kids. Let the parents deal with him."

So your powers tell you that he did it? Did you get negative energys when watching the trial reconstructions!?!?!
Sat 16/07/05 at 17:13
Regular
Hahaha.

(yes I am a medium)
Sat 16/07/05 at 17:03
Regular
"bot"
dahahaha
Sat 16/07/05 at 17:01
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Dont listen to the tv Mediums. There are genuine people out there. A real medium would not charge anyone money. Go to a local spiritulist church. You may be shocked at their accuracy. Negitive energys are everywere, if you pick them up u may well become a medium. You will also need some training on how to channel energy. (yes I am a medium).
Sat 16/07/05 at 15:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
monkey_man wrote:
> Derek Acorah makes a living from talking to himself.

So does Rai

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.