GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sceptic or Believer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 14:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have had many strange occurances happen in my life that I can't explain. I'm currently into the paranormal programmes on TV. I go to websites with "evidence".

I can say that I am a believer, but most of my friends are skeptics and really don't care about the subject. So what does the world of SR think?
Fri 15/07/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
Things like Most Haunted or Scream Team never come across as finding anything, they jump at the sound of someone knocking over a chair in the other room and then all go 'Wow i feel a presence, there is a sad feeling'.

Even better when they hear something then all get on their walkie talkies to check where each other are and this is meant to convince the viewer thatthey did'thave someone making the sounds in another room.

Chances are most of the people that watch it all the time do really believe that because they have heard someone saying 'no i'm not in that room' that they really wernt.
Fri 15/07/05 at 12:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
If ghosts are invisible, then the whole world must be packed with em.

Especially the women's changing rooms.
Fri 15/07/05 at 12:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ghosts spark a lot of interest, so its only natrual to blame unexplainable stuff on a ghost. I'm a believer, but not purely based on things like Most Haunted or Scream Team. There is a lot going on behind the cameras that can explain things...
Fri 15/07/05 at 11:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Some people take ghosts far too seriously. I mean, they blame everything on ghosts. If they don't like something, it's a ghost.

Ghosts that can't touch you are fine. If a ghost can move a cup, then you'd better hope they're not going to bug you about it.
Fri 15/07/05 at 11:52
"Was the man of marz"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I believe in ghosts, but those photos and all those stupid cable TV
> ghost hunting programmes are a big fat crock of sh*te.

Yeah. "The camera batterys gone dead, it must be paranormal".

> I wouldn't go anywhere near a Ouija board though.

Too many people have had ad things happen to em'. I wonder if my sisters friend is still followed around by the spiritof that man
Fri 15/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
I believe in ghosts, but those photos and all those stupid cable TV ghost hunting programmes are a big fat crock of sh*te.

I wouldn't go anywhere near a Ouija board though.
Fri 15/07/05 at 11:42
"Was the man of marz"
hippyman wrote:
> PS aren't ouija boards dangerous. I know skeptics that won't go
> anywhere near 'em!

I heard it's cos they contact a higher power of spirit. So if they can move a glass, what else can they do? I think that's the reasoning, and personally I wouldn't stay in a house where I knew one was used.

Derek Acorah is a fake. I used to think most haunted was tapping into something until that live summer show, where the crew where throwing things round and acting when they realised nothing was happening. Why is that evette fielding even on the show, everytime a floor board creeks she flips
Fri 15/07/05 at 11:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I wanna be a paranormalist/ghosthunter/ghostbuster now. I'm almost sure they exist in some shape or form... feel free to laugh.

I can explain this photo:

[URL]http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/may05/treeghost.htm[/URL]

The Sun!
Fri 15/07/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
For crying out...ugh...I suppose you think Ghostbusters is a documentary? And Derek Acorah isn't a con artist?
Fri 15/07/05 at 09:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Chippxero wrote:
> Maybe there are ghosts after all
> [URL]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1977/srghost1er.jpg[/URL]

i'm convinced...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.