GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sceptic or Believer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 14:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have had many strange occurances happen in my life that I can't explain. I'm currently into the paranormal programmes on TV. I go to websites with "evidence".

I can say that I am a believer, but most of my friends are skeptics and really don't care about the subject. So what does the world of SR think?
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:47
Regular
"bot"
Mr. GTA wrote:
> One of my schoolfriends saw a Black figure in his hotel
> bedroom.

omg I think I found it!!!!

[URL]http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/portrait_of_black_chicago/images/a_black_man.jpg[/URL]
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:13
Regular
Chillworth Castle, hmm, original and completely non supernatural related name ... just musing

I find things like 'ghosts and ghoulies' a little stupid, they probably just pay caretakers to make a 'whoo' noise and bang furniture around
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Believer.

One of my schoolfriends saw a black figure in his hotel bedroom.

He couldn't sleep the rest of the night, as the figure was watching over him.
It was in Blackpool.
Sun 17/07/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I'm a sceptic when it comes to believing in the belief of scepticism
Sun 17/07/05 at 15:07
Regular
go talk to your parents
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:54
"Was the man of marz"
mog wrote:
> Dont listen to the tv Mediums. There are genuine people out there. A
> real medium would not charge anyone money. Go to a local spiritulist
> church. You may be shocked at their accuracy. Negitive energys are
> everywere, if you pick them up u may well become a medium. You will
> also need some training on how to channel energy. (yes I am a
> medium).

Funny how I know next to nothing about mediumship but still know they don't work with negative energys. Just one point. The only 'medium' I've ever met who seemed genuine was a lady who had whatever ability she has since a child. Usually you get these fakemediums saying how they found it during there fortys (mid life crisis?) and they also usually say similar things for everyone they meet such as 'they laugh' (as in that's anything unique)
Sun 17/07/05 at 00:15
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I believe in spirits. Many family and friends have had encounters.
I think Ive had one experience. My mums partners flat when I was about 10. My mums partner was in bed sleeping and woke up to fingers walk across his chest. not softly but really pressing hard.

My experience in was in the smaller bedroom involving a wardrobe at the end of the room. I KNOW one of the draws opened and closed. It wasnt pitch black at all and could see the shadow on the draw moving on the wall. Thats the only time I have anything like that happen but theres plenty of stuff I heard first hand.

Only Wednesday my mate was telling me about his dead cat that still roams the kitchen. oo-er.

My mums friend with a 3 year old house stinking in two rooms, kitchen chairs moving, landing creaking and door handles not budging. Apparently it was built on an old Leppor's house.

My auntie is learning some special technique which spritually heals animals. Her old farm house has has a few wierd experiences. The main one is the shopping trip to tescos. Putting all the toiletries on the bottom step to take up together at the end, she goes in the kitchen to put the rest away. Returning to the step the toiletries have gone. She goes to the bathroom and finds the bits and pieces in their usual places but upside down. Ive stayed in that farm house :'{
Sat 16/07/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
PS - Derek Acorah sucks!!!!
Sat 16/07/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
You have to ask yourself, When theres money to be made, who do you really trust?
Sat 16/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
mog wrote:
> Dont listen to the tv Mediums. There are genuine people out there. A
> real medium would not charge anyone money. Go to a local spiritulist
> church. You may be shocked at their accuracy. Negitive energys are
> everywere, if you pick them up u may well become a medium.

I don't listen to the TV mediums and I sure as hell wouldn't listen to any of you so called "genuine mediums". The rubbish that you spout is equally random and pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.