GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW - One Night Stand..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 12:54
Regular
Sorry for the cheesy title, but seeing as Prom Wars isn't ready yet and the summer break is coming up, I thought this would be the best time to start talking about writing a few SRW matches for one last time

I think you'll agree that the CAW matches were the best, and so I propose that, should we go with a PPV style event, that most, if not all of the matches should be with our CAW's.

As far as I can remember, the greatest feuds were:

The Never Ending Feud
Reaver vs Cong Man

Mentor vs Mentee
Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg

Faction Leaders War
Stone Edge vs Reaver

The Two Big Faces Fued
Grandprix vs Reaver.

Anarchy vs Reaver

Reaver vs Scotty Dogg

Hawk vs Cong Man?

Hawk vs Krusher?

Grandprix & The Psychiatrist vs The Government Mules

Theres probably more (Stone Edge had a couple of more I know), and I know that when SRW stopped, we never finished the Stone Edge vs Scotty Dogg vs Grandprix (c) feud and then consequently the CAW World title match.

So there you have it, I reckon we can pull something together from the above feuds and then theres our real wrestlers that can use as well.

Discuss!
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'll actually do the five man hardcore match as I'll be able to think of more ideas for it. If need be I'll write more, so yeah, whatever . . .

EDIT - On the site it says Jonny Hammer is a heel but he turned face after it was written, so ignore most of the description too.

Also I can write in the elimination match if need be.
Sat 20/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Okay, so that means I've got Reaver V Anarchy (Last Man Standing),
> Reaver V Cong Man (Stipulation will be unveiled in the pre-match
> build up) and a part in the elimination match.
>
> Correct?

Yeah, so long as thats fine with you?
Sat 20/08/05 at 17:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'd be interested in writing the Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg match, especially as I wrote the first.

Whether I'd have time is a point, however.

Hmm, well, put me down for it anyway. :P
Sat 20/08/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, so that means I've got Reaver V Anarchy (Last Man Standing), Reaver V Cong Man (Stipulation will be unveiled in the pre-match build up) and a part in the elimination match.

Correct?
Sat 20/08/05 at 14:09
Regular
Done, cheers Matteh.
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'll take Reaver V Anarchy if you want. It gives me a chance to do a Hardcore style match.
Sat 20/08/05 at 12:35
Regular
Chris, how about writing Stone Edge vs Anarchy?

You might end up doing the Hardcore match anyway what with Cong not being able to get to his computer, but would you want to write the above match?

And to the rest of you, anyone fancy claiming the remaining matches? I might possibly do another, all depends if this CAW Elimination match go's ahead.

Which reminds me, those names who I have put a question mark next to for that match, could you please either say yay or nay to writing a part.
Sat 20/08/05 at 01:40
Regular
Double Post.
Sat 20/08/05 at 01:40
Regular
Hehe, look what I dug up [URL]http://www.geocities.com/srwwrestling/index.html[/URL] Thought it might help to write matches :)

Thanks Jae ^_^ And I wouldn't mind doing the hardcore match if Chris/Cong didn't want to.
Tue 16/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Better Than You"
Last Man Standing
Reaver vs Anarchy
Written by ???

Mentor vs Mentee rematch
Scotty Dogg vs Cong Man
Written by ???

Not sure whether I'd do too good in this match as I aren't too familiar with the CAWs Anarchy and Cong Man (I know them but have only read 1 match for both of them so I don't know their techniques too well).

Hardcore Title - 5 Man Battle Royal (Elimination) - Anything and Anywhere goes.
Hawk vs Jonny Hammer vs The Jackal vs Blue Lightening vs Krusher
Written by Cong Man or Chris

Know these CAWs but I don't know if I could write any thing to do justice to this match, so . . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.