GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW - One Night Stand..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 12:54
Regular
Sorry for the cheesy title, but seeing as Prom Wars isn't ready yet and the summer break is coming up, I thought this would be the best time to start talking about writing a few SRW matches for one last time

I think you'll agree that the CAW matches were the best, and so I propose that, should we go with a PPV style event, that most, if not all of the matches should be with our CAW's.

As far as I can remember, the greatest feuds were:

The Never Ending Feud
Reaver vs Cong Man

Mentor vs Mentee
Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg

Faction Leaders War
Stone Edge vs Reaver

The Two Big Faces Fued
Grandprix vs Reaver.

Anarchy vs Reaver

Reaver vs Scotty Dogg

Hawk vs Cong Man?

Hawk vs Krusher?

Grandprix & The Psychiatrist vs The Government Mules

Theres probably more (Stone Edge had a couple of more I know), and I know that when SRW stopped, we never finished the Stone Edge vs Scotty Dogg vs Grandprix (c) feud and then consequently the CAW World title match.

So there you have it, I reckon we can pull something together from the above feuds and then theres our real wrestlers that can use as well.

Discuss!
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
> The Wardy wrote:
> Have all you guys got your own moves and finishers and stuff?
>
Jae wrote:
> Yep. The CAW's all have profiles somewhere that explain everything
> you'd need to know about them for writing matches.

Ah right...anyone know how to find it?
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The Wardy wrote:
> Have all you guys got your own moves and finishers and stuff?

Yep. The CAW's all have profiles somewhere that explain everything you'd need to know about them for writing matches.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, that sounds good to me. Oh, and I'll write any match, although preferably one that doesn't have my CAW in it. :D
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Have all you guys got your own moves and finishers and stuff?
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yeah that'd be good. And can I do the fatal four way match please.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
I like the sound of that. If everyone approves then that'll be added to the card.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
How about a huge face vs heel tag team elimination match? For example, we could have -

Face Vs Heel CAW Tag Team Elimination Match -

Faces -
The Cong Man
Scotty Dogg (Figo)
Grandprix
Jonny Hammer (Chris)
The Jackal (RM18)
Blue Lightning/Raven-ous' CAW

VERSUS

Heels -
Reaver (Ant)
Jetster
Hawk (AfroJoe)
Stone Edge (Jae)
Anarchy (DW)
Havoc (Hercules)

We could all write some of it, if people wanted to do that.

Just a thought.
Mon 15/08/05 at 18:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Looks good so far. I see your point about the rest of the card though, a lot of matches would, and are going to involve the likes of myself, Cong Man, Scotty Dogg, Hawk and Grandprix. Although, there's also guys like Stone Edge, The Jackal, Anarchy and to slightly lesser extent Krusher, Havoc, Jetster etc.

I can see Hawk and The Jackal both being involved in some sort of awesome Hardcore DeathMatch type thing. :D
Mon 15/08/05 at 15:29
Regular
SRW One Night Stand

Card so far:

CAW World Heavyweight Championship - Triple Threat
Grandprix (c) vs Scotty Dogg vs Stone Edge
Written by Ant

Reaver vs Cong Man
Written by Grandprix

CAW Tag Team Championship - Triple Threat (Belt Vacant)
The System Fighters (Grandprix & Jonny Hammer) vs The Elements(Reaver & Jetster) vs Da Animalz of Doom
Written by Jae/Ant (I know Ant was interested in this, so you two can swap if you like, stick with what you have, or i can assign you to any other match, up to you guys)

Cong Man vs Hawk
Written by Cong Man (I can swap this if you don't want to write a match with your CAW in it Congy)

Stone Edge vs Reaver
Written by Figo

Hardcore Title - Fatal Four Way - Anything and Anywhere goes.
Hawk vs Jonny Hammer vs The Jackal vs Blue Lightening
Written by Ravenous/Chris (sort it out between you guys)

I'd like to add more guys but the problem is that it would include my CAW, Reaver and Cong Man a few more times. Does anyone feel as though that would be unfair?

Possible matches:

Scotty Dogg vs Cong Man

Reaver vs Grandprix

Reaver vs Anarchy

Hawk vs Krusher

The Jackal (RM18) vs Blue Lightning (CGJ)

Anarchy vs Stone Edge

Chris & Ravenous can write any of these.
Mon 15/08/05 at 15:15
Regular
Just writing a card now people, anyone got any preferences as to what match they would like to author?

Oh and AfroJoe, would you want to write a match?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.