GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW - One Night Stand..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 12:54
Regular
Sorry for the cheesy title, but seeing as Prom Wars isn't ready yet and the summer break is coming up, I thought this would be the best time to start talking about writing a few SRW matches for one last time

I think you'll agree that the CAW matches were the best, and so I propose that, should we go with a PPV style event, that most, if not all of the matches should be with our CAW's.

As far as I can remember, the greatest feuds were:

The Never Ending Feud
Reaver vs Cong Man

Mentor vs Mentee
Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg

Faction Leaders War
Stone Edge vs Reaver

The Two Big Faces Fued
Grandprix vs Reaver.

Anarchy vs Reaver

Reaver vs Scotty Dogg

Hawk vs Cong Man?

Hawk vs Krusher?

Grandprix & The Psychiatrist vs The Government Mules

Theres probably more (Stone Edge had a couple of more I know), and I know that when SRW stopped, we never finished the Stone Edge vs Scotty Dogg vs Grandprix (c) feud and then consequently the CAW World title match.

So there you have it, I reckon we can pull something together from the above feuds and then theres our real wrestlers that can use as well.

Discuss!
Wed 24/08/05 at 16:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*shrug*

Yeah, I'll write a section.
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I reckon we should just do what we usually do with the mulitple writers matches. Ant starts it off, and I finish it off and we have the others inbetween somewhere. Unless someone has an issue with that, of course... :)
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:13
Regular
Final Card

Face Vs Heel CAW Tag Team Elimination Match -

Faces -
The Cong Man
Scotty Dogg (Figo)
Grandprix
Jonny Hammer (Chris)
The Jackal (RM18)
Blue Lightning (CGJ)

VERSUS

Heels -
Reaver (Ant)
Jetster
Hawk (AfroJoe)
Stone Edge (Jae)
Anarchy (DW)
Havoc (Hercules)

Written by Ant, Jae, Figo, Chris, Cong Man, AfroJoe, Grandprix (In that order)

CAW World Heavyweight Championship - Triple Threat
Grandprix (c) vs Scotty Dogg vs Stone Edge
Written by Ant

Reaver vs Cong Man
Written by Grandprix

CAW Tag Team Championship - Triple Threat (Belt Vacant)
The System Fighters (Grandprix & Jonny Hammer) vs The Elements( Reaver & Jetster) vs Da Animalz of Doom (Cong Man & Hawk
Written by Jae

Cong Man vs Hawk
Written by Lipe

Stone Edge vs Reaver
Written by Figo

Hardcore Title - 5 Man Battle Royal (Elimination) - Anything and Anywhere goes.
Hawk vs Jonny Hammer vs The Jackal vs Blue Lightening vs Krusher
Written by Chris

Last Man Standing
Reaver vs Anarchy
Written by Grandprix

Mentor vs Mentee rematch
Scotty Dogg vs Cong Man
Written by Ant

Reaver vs Grandprix
Written by ???

Stone Edge vs Anarchy
Written by Cong Man
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:12
Regular
Well Im hoping that we can have a few matches up towards the end of next week, if not beforehand.

So with that being said, feel free to start writing your matches now.

As far as the CAW Elimination match goes, so long as you can write a part Cong, then we have 6 writers, possibly 7 if AJ wants a part.

Who wants to kick that match off guys?
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:59
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> I've been off work for 2 days thanks to a lower back spasm.
>
> I don't like being wonky. :(

Must be the time of year. I didn't want to take any time off, as work are right in the middle of a crack-down on absences. Although sitting in a chair all day probably made things worse.

EDIT: Figo, depends on the timing...I'm on annual leave week after next, so I could get something written then. Any idea when we'll be doing this?
Tue 23/08/05 at 16:17
Regular
Ok, Cong, I've assigned you Stone Edge vs Anarchy. A match between two faction leaders. It was originally a possible match, so don't worry if you can't get it up.

Also, I assume you do not want a part in the CAW Elimination match...?

Only match that needs a writer now is Reaver vs Grandprix. Im willing to write it, but if someone else really wants it, then they can have it.

Just need an answer from Joefro regarding the CAW Elimination match. Do you want a part?
Tue 23/08/05 at 15:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've been off work for 2 days thanks to a lower back spasm.

I don't like being wonky. :(
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
Umm, I can't really commit to anything, as it's kinda dependent on me having the time and my backbeing OK enough to actually sit down and write something...

I'd suggest giving me a match that would be nice to have, but won't really affect the show if it's not on...
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
On a related point, Reaver was a face at the time that website was made, but to be honest I think he should be heel for the majority of One Night Stand.

That's probably because as a face I spent most of my time getting my butt whooped, but that's beside the point. :D

Nah, honestly, Reaver was always designed to be a heel, and spent most of his SRW career as a heel. And was more successful. :P
Sun 21/08/05 at 23:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, that's no problem Figo.

Chris is right. Jonny Hammer was Grandprix's 'project' and they were a tag team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.