GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW - One Night Stand..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 12:54
Regular
Sorry for the cheesy title, but seeing as Prom Wars isn't ready yet and the summer break is coming up, I thought this would be the best time to start talking about writing a few SRW matches for one last time

I think you'll agree that the CAW matches were the best, and so I propose that, should we go with a PPV style event, that most, if not all of the matches should be with our CAW's.

As far as I can remember, the greatest feuds were:

The Never Ending Feud
Reaver vs Cong Man

Mentor vs Mentee
Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg

Faction Leaders War
Stone Edge vs Reaver

The Two Big Faces Fued
Grandprix vs Reaver.

Anarchy vs Reaver

Reaver vs Scotty Dogg

Hawk vs Cong Man?

Hawk vs Krusher?

Grandprix & The Psychiatrist vs The Government Mules

Theres probably more (Stone Edge had a couple of more I know), and I know that when SRW stopped, we never finished the Stone Edge vs Scotty Dogg vs Grandprix (c) feud and then consequently the CAW World title match.

So there you have it, I reckon we can pull something together from the above feuds and then theres our real wrestlers that can use as well.

Discuss!
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:35
Regular
"..."
Ah...I'm going all misty-eyed now. It's a honour just for my CAW to even be mentioned in some of the most memorable feuds.
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Da Animalz of Doom.

Christ, what an awful name we had. :-D

But yeah, Hawk and Cong Man = RVD and Sabu. Partnerships, rivalries, and amazing matches. Hell yes.
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:06
Regular
Ant wrote:
> And indeed, Reaver/Stone Edge and Reaver/Scotty Dogg were pretty big
> feuds, as was Cong Man/Scotty and Hawk/Scotty. Remember when Scotty
> quit Da Animalz for The Elements, and then I think got kicked out of
> The Elements?

Yeah, it was all excellant, even if the idea's have been done millions of times before.

Undoubtedly though, Reaver vs Cong Man was and still is the the biggest and best feud in SRW, so that would have to be a pretty special match.

Heh, I remember when you wrote that Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg match. Twas good how you wrote it in the style of Hogan vs The Rock at Wrestlemania. Re-captured it perfectly.

Whadya reckon to using our real wrestlers?
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
And indeed, Reaver/Stone Edge and Reaver/Scotty Dogg were pretty big feuds, as was Cong Man/Scotty and Hawk/Scotty. Remember when Scotty quit Da Animalz for The Elements, and then I think got kicked out of The Elements? Grandprix had a lot of feuds too.
Wed 13/07/05 at 12:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
Blimey, as Reaver I had a LOT of enemies, heh. If there were to be a One Night Stand (awesome idea), Reaver would be a heel I feel.

Certainly, I think some wrestlers will have to double duty, and I think the card should include -

Reaver (Ant) vs Cong Man

CAW World Title -
Scotty Dogg (Figo) vs Stone Edge (Jae) vs Grandprix

Hawk (AJ) vs Cong Man

And perhaps a rematch of that awesome triple threat tag team title match? Where 3 or 4 feuds were settled, I think The Elements won it as well. :D Not 100% sure though. Anyway I think it was -

The Elements (Reaver & Jetster) vs Da Animalz Of Doom (Hawk and Cong Man) vs Grandprix and The Psychiatrist
Wed 13/07/05 at 12:54
Regular
Sorry for the cheesy title, but seeing as Prom Wars isn't ready yet and the summer break is coming up, I thought this would be the best time to start talking about writing a few SRW matches for one last time

I think you'll agree that the CAW matches were the best, and so I propose that, should we go with a PPV style event, that most, if not all of the matches should be with our CAW's.

As far as I can remember, the greatest feuds were:

The Never Ending Feud
Reaver vs Cong Man

Mentor vs Mentee
Cong Man vs Scotty Dogg

Faction Leaders War
Stone Edge vs Reaver

The Two Big Faces Fued
Grandprix vs Reaver.

Anarchy vs Reaver

Reaver vs Scotty Dogg

Hawk vs Cong Man?

Hawk vs Krusher?

Grandprix & The Psychiatrist vs The Government Mules

Theres probably more (Stone Edge had a couple of more I know), and I know that when SRW stopped, we never finished the Stone Edge vs Scotty Dogg vs Grandprix (c) feud and then consequently the CAW World title match.

So there you have it, I reckon we can pull something together from the above feuds and then theres our real wrestlers that can use as well.

Discuss!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.