GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smoking (thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This isn't another "omgay, smokin is bad 4 u!!!" but more of a question to anyone here who smokes - is it just the cardboard chemical crap from the UK/US companies or more rarer exotic stuff like Giantes? Not a smoker myself but I'd like to know.
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:07
Regular
You're old, nlo matter how many ciggerettes you smoke you can't be cool.

It's impossible.
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Goatboy, get over yourself maaaaaaannnnnn
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I think you're about the only person that smokes here from off the top of my head, although Cheese said something about it once.
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Marlboro Lights.

**edit**
And yes I know it's bad for me, no I don't care, no I don't care about killing you with secondary smoke, yes I enjoy the taste, no I don't cough for hours, no I don't have yellow teeth, yes it does make you cool.

There, cut that tired argument off at the pass.
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This isn't another "omgay, smokin is bad 4 u!!!" but more of a question to anyone here who smokes - is it just the cardboard chemical crap from the UK/US companies or more rarer exotic stuff like Giantes? Not a smoker myself but I'd like to know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.