GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smoking (thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This isn't another "omgay, smokin is bad 4 u!!!" but more of a question to anyone here who smokes - is it just the cardboard chemical crap from the UK/US companies or more rarer exotic stuff like Giantes? Not a smoker myself but I'd like to know.
Wed 13/07/05 at 17:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Okay, here's a question for those of you who smoke ciggies:

If you could give up, just like that, with no lingering affects and no desire for a smoke, and more importantly, £25 odd more in your pocket every week, would you?
Wed 13/07/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:

> Which is why I said that other thing, which everyone seemed to miss.

Heh. Okay, point taken.
Wed 13/07/05 at 15:41
Regular
I say ban em, so all you addicted fags will have to become under the table criminals to get hold of your daily fix. Then you'll get caught, go to prison, and end up face to face with another kind of puff.
Wed 13/07/05 at 15:35
Game wrote:
> Still, each to his own.

Like with homosexuality, eh?
Wed 13/07/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I've never smoked, taken drugs (to any notable level) or been 'paralytic-ally' drunk. I think banning smoking in public places is a good idea but should be down to the owner of the property - as is the case(?).

I've never been fond of smoking, especially when kids would smoke on the back of the bus after school on a scorchingly hot day. Unbelievable.

Still, each to his own.
Wed 13/07/05 at 15:05
Regular
Hey Goatboy, that kangaroo has a funny willy!
Wed 13/07/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> Monkey, the health problems you've described are indeed bad. But
> stuff like that happens to non-smokers every single day, so...

Which is why I said that other thing, which everyone seemed to miss.
Wed 13/07/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/CnCFAN2/Thread%20sucks/b2a8e612.jpg[/URL]
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
The smoke get's up my nose and makes it sore. So I don't tend to get too close to smokers.
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> If you do ask them to put it out,
> then 99% of people will apologise and stub it out. If they refuse,
> it's not because smoking has made them evil, it's because they're a
> dick.

Couldn't have (and, indeed, didn't) put it better myself.

Monkey, the health problems you've described are indeed bad. But stuff like that happens to non-smokers every single day, so...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.