GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luis Luis Figo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290064&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Figo+agrees+Reds+deal&channel=football_home[/URL]

Apologies for starting so many topics, I'll stop now, honest. I just wanted to make it known how much I LOVE this transfer. Luis Figo is a god, we all know this.

And Carra has signed a new contract.

Ooh-hoo-ha-ha, happy happy happy week (since U-Turn Wednesday) for me so far.

Friday - We sign Nesta
Saturday - We sign Rosicky
Sunday - "It was a joke, we haven't really signed you, get out of Melwood, Zenden!"
Tue 12/07/05 at 23:48
Regular
"es argh"
beautiful
Tue 12/07/05 at 19:36
Regular
Aw...that one hurt ;)
Tue 12/07/05 at 18:17
Regular
Have more faith in your lawyer.
Tue 12/07/05 at 18:00
Regular
Ah Stryke have more faith in your manager.
Tue 12/07/05 at 15:44
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Yeah, that might soften it a bit....Or Mikey, for that matter.
>
> A 4-3-3! A Joe-Morientes-Cisse/Baros attacking threesome. Yes
> indeed,
> make it happen Rafa.
>
> More likely to be just one, supported by Zenden and Kewell. Watch the
> goals fly in...

--

The dreaded 4-5-1. It infuriated me so much last season. I can't see Rafa not playing two strikers this season if Nando/Cisse/Baros all stay fit. In fact, I really hope they get injured, because otherwise one will leave (Baros).

At this moment, I really hope Peter Crouch has a career-threatening injury. It has to be worse than knee ligaments, because Rafa went ahead and signed Chile McScrew-Up even though he was out until October.
Tue 12/07/05 at 15:42
Regular
Dringo, you get no respect for that comment. At all. Peter Crouch will not get 15-20 goals. No chance. He'll come to Liverpool and play a bit at first because Rafa seems to love him, but once it's realised that the alternative to Peter Crouch is three world-class strikers, all proven at club and international level, then Peter will be left to be 4th choice striker. And not even that if Mellor or Pongo start showing form in the reserves.

I'll tell you right now, I rate Florent Sinima-Pongolle more highly that I do Crouch.
Tue 12/07/05 at 14:02
Regular
"es argh"
Dringo wrote:
> I like that fact that Crouch, one of the greatest new players of last
> season, is going to Liverpool. A bit more British blood running
> through the red wave.
>
> I mean Crouch is consistant and hardworking. Baros and Cisse and to a
> lesser extent Morientes were too busy trying to look damn cool to
> worry about scoring goals.
>
> Crouch, if played regulary, will get 15-20 goals a season. I rate him
> very highly.

Ahahahahahahaahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Tue 12/07/05 at 12:53
Regular
All on the basis of one season...
Tue 12/07/05 at 12:22
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=291040&CPID=21&CLID=&lid=2&title=Inter+enter+Figo+chase&channel=football_home[/URL]
>
> If Inter are actually prepared to pay money and we're not, they've
> basically got him. Gits.
>
> Maybe we should be spending part of that Peter Crouch budget on Figo,
> Rafa? Hm?

You know it would be nice if Liverpool could actually have a few more English players.

I'd love them to get Owen back. Carragher, Owen and Gerrard, 3 of the best players in their individual fields and English at that.

I like that fact that Crouch, one of the greatest new players of last season, is going to Liverpool. A bit more British blood running through the red wave.

I mean Crouch is consistant and hardworking. Baros and Cisse and to a lesser extent Morientes were too busy trying to look damn cool to worry about scoring goals.

Crouch, if played regulary, will get 15-20 goals a season. I rate him very highly.
Mon 11/07/05 at 23:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> Yeah, that might soften it a bit....Or Mikey, for that matter.
>
> A 4-3-3! A Joe-Morientes-Cisse/Baros attacking threesome. Yes indeed,
> make it happen Rafa.

One problem - not quite spanish enough. Olé

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.