GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luis Luis Figo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290064&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Figo+agrees+Reds+deal&channel=football_home[/URL]

Apologies for starting so many topics, I'll stop now, honest. I just wanted to make it known how much I LOVE this transfer. Luis Figo is a god, we all know this.

And Carra has signed a new contract.

Ooh-hoo-ha-ha, happy happy happy week (since U-Turn Wednesday) for me so far.

Friday - We sign Nesta
Saturday - We sign Rosicky
Sunday - "It was a joke, we haven't really signed you, get out of Melwood, Zenden!"
Sat 16/07/05 at 22:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
"It emerged yesterday that Liverpool were thinking over the prospect of a loan deal for the player they sold in August for £8m.

The idea is being driven by the Anfield board, but it appears manager Rafael Benitez is not particularly keen, and would prefer to press ahead with attempts to sign Southampton striker Peter Crouch"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thought it was 21 you stopped growing at. I was 6'3 back when i was 18 and now i'm 6'5
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:32
Regular
I've grown in the last few months. Aren't you supposed to stop doing that kind of guff at 18? My parents have one of those marker things on the wall, y'know, where they draw a line at your height every so often so annoying relatives have mathematical fact behind them when they coo about how much you've grown. Anyway, I've assumed I'm 6 foot for the last few years, but it appears I'm now 6 foot 1.

And yeah, you all look the same. Start wearing a hat, or dye your hair yellow. Something distinctive. Stilts, maybe.
Sat 16/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I'm sure we all look pretty much the same from way up there.
Fri 15/07/05 at 20:39
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Nope, I have absolutely no reason to be jealous of anyone over 5'5''.
> 'm 5'6''.

--

Hey, I wasn't far off. Got to give me credit for that.
Fri 15/07/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stryke wrote:
> KOPKING wrote:
>
>
> Source: Daily Mail
>
> --
>
> Fills me with confidence, that does.

Has also been backed up by the Liverpool Echo which is right pretty much all the time. They also claim that Michael Owen wants to rejoin Liverpool.
[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW8575050715-1201.htm[/URL]
Fri 15/07/05 at 17:36
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> I can't take anything you say seriously right now, Dringster. Have a
> nice day, now.

Why not?
Fri 15/07/05 at 16:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Nope, I have absolutely no reason to be jealous of anyone over 5'5''. 'm 5'6''.

I don't hate Figo, he's just clearly not as good as he was. He's good at passing, but he only pretends to run at defenders these days, then goes down as soon as they show an interest. Solari is better, it's just that nobody realises it because he's never had massive international spotlight and high profile multi-million pound moves like Figo had. Solari actually can take on defenders, and scores some amazing goals. Still, Solari's gone to Inter now. I hope Figo doesn't follow.
Fri 15/07/05 at 16:24
Regular
Blank just hates people who are over 5 foot 5, he gets jealous.
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:08
Regular
Blank is a hater of Figo, you should know that by now :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.