GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luis Luis Figo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290064&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Figo+agrees+Reds+deal&channel=football_home[/URL]

Apologies for starting so many topics, I'll stop now, honest. I just wanted to make it known how much I LOVE this transfer. Luis Figo is a god, we all know this.

And Carra has signed a new contract.

Ooh-hoo-ha-ha, happy happy happy week (since U-Turn Wednesday) for me so far.

Friday - We sign Nesta
Saturday - We sign Rosicky
Sunday - "It was a joke, we haven't really signed you, get out of Melwood, Zenden!"
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:55
Regular
I meant over the moon we weren't going through with his ridiculous wage demands, especially after the season we have had with Kluivert.
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Colourless"
Oh you're a toon fan. Well then what on earth are you talking about?

Suicide Soldier wrote:
> Was over the moon when I saw it on Newcastle World earlier. Had enough
> of money grabbing f''k whits who will turn up for one game a season.

What is that referring to?
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:34
Regular
Parker and hopefully Emre befre the week is out.

Yup, certainly do.

One proven and one who has some excellent defensive qualities which will fit him right in at St James'. At least I know my gate money is paying for something useful as opposed to a fancy named player picking up a fat cheque to maybe turn up once or twice a season.
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Colourless"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> Was over the moon when I saw it on Newcastle World earlier. Had enough
> of money grabbing f''k whits who will turn up for one game a season.

Gahahaha..... You think you're getting otherwise?
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:59
Regular
"not dead"
It'll be interesting to see how he links up with Morientes again.

Of course, whenever a 'big' player is signed somebody has to say:
"Yes, but how will he play on a wet Wednesday night at Wigan?", so I figure it might as well be me. ;o)
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:59
Regular
Was over the moon when I saw it on Newcastle World earlier. Had enough of money grabbing f''k whits who will turn up for one game a season.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Colourless"
This must be some sort of record....
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:01
Regular
small_brown_todger53 wrote:
> lol @ glory hunting

--

Yeah, I was an AC Milan fan until it got to 3-3.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Mozzy"
You wont get him.

Anyway, Figo is a great player but he's not getting any better, he's getting worse and wont last long in the Prem.

Oh sorry, I didn't click the link you posted, this morning I saw the article but Figo had not agreed.

Oh well...
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:41
lol @ glory hunting

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.