GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luis Luis Figo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290064&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Figo+agrees+Reds+deal&channel=football_home[/URL]

Apologies for starting so many topics, I'll stop now, honest. I just wanted to make it known how much I LOVE this transfer. Luis Figo is a god, we all know this.

And Carra has signed a new contract.

Ooh-hoo-ha-ha, happy happy happy week (since U-Turn Wednesday) for me so far.

Friday - We sign Nesta
Saturday - We sign Rosicky
Sunday - "It was a joke, we haven't really signed you, get out of Melwood, Zenden!"
Sat 09/07/05 at 11:55
Regular
Oh and Sissoko... the next Vierra.
Sat 09/07/05 at 11:54
Regular
Zenden is fantastic, adds much needed pace in the team.

Mark Gonzales is the best player meanwhile. Just 21, can play anywhere down the left flank (so either a full back or a winger). Incredibly quick (you should see the boy move on counter-attacks!). Great shot with proven goal scoring abilities. Liverpool have bought themselves a star!

Reina... consistant Goalkeeper... every top team needs one. Why do you feel Arsenal and Manchester united slipped up this season.
Sat 09/07/05 at 11:37
Regular
"Colourless"
Well Arsenal have tapped up Baptista according to Sevilla, but I'd put money on them getting into no trouble whatsoever.

I think Zenden is the best signing out of the 3 and I think he'll do well next season, however I don't think you really needed any of those three. Then again, who am I to talk about needless signings. Actually no, you have a limited budget so it was silly buying those three.

Get a LB, re-create Kewell and play him at Right Wing. Get some good money for Milan. And you're sorted.
Sat 09/07/05 at 08:52
Regular
Sissoko....sigh...

Do we need another defensive midfielder? I would've thought Xabi and Didi would do the job rather nicely. It's just because Rafa signed him back in the day and doesn't like the idea of Valencia selling to anyone but him.

Ah well, at least he played with Cisse at Auxerre, they'll have something to chat about. Broken legs and that.

Still, we don't need him, and 8 million euros is a lot for a Valencia reserve. Are we EVER going to sign a decent left back or more importantly, a central defender? Midfield was all OK before Zenden and Sissoko (although I'm not going to say no to Figo, mind).

We'd better still have money left and it better not be spent on players we don't need (Zenden, Reina, Sissoko) or Peter Crouch.
Sat 09/07/05 at 01:58
Regular
Baptista has played as a striker for Sevilla...
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oit. :P

Baptista has a really cool name though.

Sounds good for next year - Baptista vs Lampard vs Gerrard vs.....Keane?

Mwa ha ha, United are gonna do well. :P
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:57
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Yeah. He's good.

He's kind of like a slightly worse Baptista. Little shorter.

:D
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> I know this is a blow, Ant. You'll never see his wizardry down the
> right flank again. Ah, well. You've still got Harry.

Heh, I saw the Nunez move coming. Shame really, his performances were improving toward the end of the season.

But indeed, we still have Harry. :D As long as we don't sell him, I won't have the need to splash out on a new home kit...

That's assuming we're not bringing out a new kit?

EDIT - And woah, with Sissoko too (not that I've ever heard of him...any good?) we seem to be really splashing the cash. Nice to get one over Everton though. :D
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
You've got Sissoko now...

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290390&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Reds+beat+Toffees+to+Sissoko&channel=premiership[/URL]
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Suicide Soldier wrote:

> Best comment was on Newcastle World towards the end of the season
> "English fans want players to run and run, i run in my mind
> which they can't see"

Aahhahahahah.

Figo will either turn out like Pires (godly winger without the pace who scores goals) or Reyes (signs now and then, but hacked out of most games).

As long as he doesn't dive as much as Park Ji Sung I'm happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.