GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luis Luis Figo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290064&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Figo+agrees+Reds+deal&channel=football_home[/URL]

Apologies for starting so many topics, I'll stop now, honest. I just wanted to make it known how much I LOVE this transfer. Luis Figo is a god, we all know this.

And Carra has signed a new contract.

Ooh-hoo-ha-ha, happy happy happy week (since U-Turn Wednesday) for me so far.

Friday - We sign Nesta
Saturday - We sign Rosicky
Sunday - "It was a joke, we haven't really signed you, get out of Melwood, Zenden!"
Fri 08/07/05 at 09:10
Regular
Ant wrote:

> Either way, any side is going to be mindful when they play a
> Liverpool side consisting of Gerrard, Figo and Potter.

--

It's that Potter link that they fear the most.

To every Newcastle fan who's crying about him being worthless - Why, exactly? Does he own nightclubs? Does he spend his time wasting around the Barcelona beaches? Not exactly, no, so he's not another Kluivert. He's still world class and has been to over 10 years. You sound like a baby who wishes he had the bigger cot.
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:48
Stryke wrote:
> small_brown_todger53 wrote:
> lol @ glory hunting
>
> --
>
> Yeah, I was an AC Milan fan until it got to 3-3.

Yeah mate, except I was talking about Figo.
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:12
Regular
"es argh"
Bleh, I wouldn't want him at Portsmouth. Ok so he'll be worth 4 times as much as the Pompey squad even when he's 40, but he's one of them lazy fat bas players, he'll have 1 good game and sit back on that for the rest of the season.

Plus LuaLua's better.
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:01
Regular
Okie doke, please bookmark this thread so when he becomes a complete flop, I can remind myself of how lucky we were :D

Still amazes me that after all the foreign flops in the Premiership, a similar build to the previous comes along and everyone expects amazing things.

Like Meka said and it is a football cliche, but what about Bolton in the middle of winter? I'll give him til Christmas before the scousers realise they have another Kewell on their hands.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Figo would be an awesome signing. He's a huge name who has proven himself for both Real and Portugal, and 32 really isn't that old...of course, he may be the type of people who decides to not 'turn up' to half the games he plays, but I say we should definitely give him a year to see what he can do.

Either way, any side is going to be mindful when they play a Liverpool side consisting of Gerrard, Figo and Potter.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:27
Regular
Sorry AJ, how many Newcastle games did you go to last season?

He was a total waster who put absolutey jack all effort in. Unless the ball was played directly to feet he wasn't prepared to go and dig for it, he showed his worth when Bellamy went and we really needed a second quality striker.

Best comment was on Newcastle World towards the end of the season "English fans want players to run and run, i run in my mind which they can't see"... Okie doke Pat, you take your £65000 a week cheque and run in your mind, just not at our club thankenyee kindly.
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dringo wrote:
> Kluivert was shocking.

Kluivert wasn't shocking at all. You're adopting the opinion of some of these idiots who didn't actually watch much Premiership football last year and who have apparently concluded that over 10 goals in 30 games is "shocking".

Maybe he didn't live up to expectations, but he really didn't do as badly as being billed. Kind of like Crespo in his first season at Chelsea.
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:26
Regular
Don't think he'll come because Real Madrid will want to be paid for him and Liverpool ain't gonna pay up. Top signing for you if you did get him though.
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
they want £2m for him now
Bah!
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:12
Regular
Kluivert was shocking. But he isn't Figo.

It depends if they demand a price for him. If they do. Liverpool will have none of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.