GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LONDON EXPLODED!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
EDIT: Just pointing out that this post was made long before it was confirmed as intentional explosions.

Well, it has according to Sky News, the news vulture network. Huge red banners and claxons fill your eyes and ears whenever you skip past that channel. From a more reliable source (BBC News), I see there have been power surges and small explosions, which naturally have affected services.

This quote made me chortle:

"As I walked through the bus station I could see people lying on the ground, black, as if they'd been covered in smoke."

Obviously an out-of-towner.

Enjoy your day off work millions of Londoners!
Page:
Mon 11/07/05 at 00:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why does everyone react to things like this as if it's an attempt by a big bad monster to scare everyone out of the city?
Sat 09/07/05 at 23:04
Regular
Rai wrote:
>> munn wrote:
>> Lots of people die - terrorists win.
>>
>> You just can't win against them.
>
> Unless you track them down and slaughter them.

Even then you don't win, you just see to it that they lose too...
Sat 09/07/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Colourless"
Still can't believe the original post is still there.....
Sat 09/07/05 at 14:40
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
munn wrote:
> Lots of people die - terrorists win.
>
> You just can't win against them.

Unless you track them down and slaughter them.
Sat 09/07/05 at 12:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Did he survive? If so then he should start buying lottery tickets because that's about as lucky as you can get.
Sat 09/07/05 at 00:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Did you see the guy who was on the train that exploded, was evacuated and then got on the bus that exploded.....
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
BBC, Sky and CNN News were all showing the same pictures of the streets, eye-witnesses, emergency services etc.

So I turn on FOX News instead, and see this guy on a stretcher, burnt and covered in blood, and surrounded by a couple of paramedics who were desperately trying to restart his heart.

The image really hit me hard, in a way that none of the many news reports ever could. A few minutes ago I also read an article about families who are desperately searching for loved ones...I can't imagine how they're feeling right now.
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hahaha.
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wow, that's pretty chuffing close!

My girlfriend said to me "I could have still been at University in London!" (she left last year...)
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My friend's sister's boyfriend apparently got off that number 30 bus the stop before it blew up. Now that's a lucky escape.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.