GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA Room"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
OK, an entire forum devoted to one game. Maybe madness, but judging by the queues of people waiting for the shop to open this morning there's gonna be a lot of people playing this game.

This is the place to discuss anything and everything about GTA San Andreas, just to try and keep the Sony forum a little less clogged.

Disclaimer: When the hype has died down, this room will very likely be deleted, along with your posts here. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:48
Regular
That 'pointless joke spamming' is getting out of hand now. It's making you lot look like fools.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Bicycle"
Eheh - does that mean we'll get banned for pointless joke spamming?

'Cause there'll be a lot of editing needed if so...
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:28
Regular
"serenity now!"
Nausicaä wrote:
> Stance, how come the forum title isn't showing in the menu bar and on
> the chatforum main page? :S
>
> All these posts in an invisible forum it looks like.

Good question. Quick answer = dunno. It does seem to show up on the main page for me but the name of the room is missing from the tree thing at the top of every page. If I get time I'll try and fix it, otherwise just enjoy the mystery.

As for posts counting, I'm guessing here again, but I reckon they'll count the same as any other room.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
So do posts in this room count?

Say - a n00b posts 300 times during 21 days but only in this room. Does he become a regular?
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:14
Regular
Stance, how come the forum title isn't showing in the menu bar and on the chatforum main page? :S

All these posts in an invisible forum it looks like.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I say dedicate a forum to me
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
i came up with this idea for Vice City.

Not madness - gets spammed to peices.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
"serenity now!"
OK, an entire forum devoted to one game. Maybe madness, but judging by the queues of people waiting for the shop to open this morning there's gonna be a lot of people playing this game.

This is the place to discuss anything and everything about GTA San Andreas, just to try and keep the Sony forum a little less clogged.

Disclaimer: When the hype has died down, this room will very likely be deleted, along with your posts here. Don't say we didn't warn you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.