GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA Room"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
OK, an entire forum devoted to one game. Maybe madness, but judging by the queues of people waiting for the shop to open this morning there's gonna be a lot of people playing this game.

This is the place to discuss anything and everything about GTA San Andreas, just to try and keep the Sony forum a little less clogged.

Disclaimer: When the hype has died down, this room will very likely be deleted, along with your posts here. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Balls"
The Hibernator wrote:
> FABLE NEVER GOT ONE!
>
> Halo 2 better had...

Question, how many more PS2’s have been sold than Xboxes? I don’t know myself but im sure its alot lot more. That is why this game has got its own forum. About 60% or more of the people who have got a PS2 would want this game, and even if every person who has brought an Xbox buys Halo 2 or Fable it will not be even a slight amount compared to the amount of people buying is game.

That’s all typed wrong but hey. Also just noticed that it must be really insulting to think that 1 game for PS2 is going to sell more than a whole console.
Fri 29/10/04 at 20:46
Regular
This forum = stupid.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
"For One Night Only"
FABLE NEVER GOT ONE!

Halo 2 better had...
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:52
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
First off, you have a HTML error. The San Andreas forum doesn't show up in the PULL DOWN bar
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:18
Regular
They all stayed in the Xbox forum though.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:17
Regular
This is the GTA Room.

If you want to talk about Fable then GET OUT.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:16
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Though I think the average Xbox and PC gamer has enough braincells to
> confine the posts to a couple of topics in the relevant forums.

Hmmmm, Fable springs to mind.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:03
Regular
Only if the forums are spammed up by simpletons.

Though I think the average Xbox and PC gamer has enough braincells to confine the posts to a couple of topics in the relevant forums.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:58
Regular
So does this mean you're going to make a forum for Half-Life 2? And another forum for Halo 2?
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yeah...

I'd like to say sorry.

I'll only come back once GTA:SA arrives at my house.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.