GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA Room"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
OK, an entire forum devoted to one game. Maybe madness, but judging by the queues of people waiting for the shop to open this morning there's gonna be a lot of people playing this game.

This is the place to discuss anything and everything about GTA San Andreas, just to try and keep the Sony forum a little less clogged.

Disclaimer: When the hype has died down, this room will very likely be deleted, along with your posts here. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Tagline"
sum41fan wrote:
> lol bannana person
bannana person! BANNANA PERSON!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU NOT READ MY NAME IT IS LONGER THAN JUST BLODDY BANNANA PERSON!!!!!!!!! FOR F**K SAKE CAN YOU NOT READ. PLEASE DO GET MY NAME RITE. Anger release is fun.
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:58
"STiLL <3 u"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I can't believe this. How stupid can you lot be. Can you not bloody
> read?

Bullet....i no what what u meen...dont fret...killer..it wood been a good comebak if u wer rite...but ur not...good job idiota.
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:47
Regular
lol bannana person, you are an idiot. I read that and i understood it first time.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Tagline"
i have had the game since it was released. Thank you very much.
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:55
Regular
I can't believe this. How stupid can you lot be. Can you not bloody read?
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Howard"
ther iz no loading times at all between the cities so i dont no wot game u r playin m8.
Wed 10/11/04 at 20:03
Regular
Christ. Read my post again you moron. You'll change judgement when you get it. Eventually.
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Tagline"
Nah just u.
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:28
Regular
Bloody hell, is everyone retarded here?
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Tagline"
they are no loadin times between cities. have u even played it. it is just a loadin time when u go indoors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.