GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA Room"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
OK, an entire forum devoted to one game. Maybe madness, but judging by the queues of people waiting for the shop to open this morning there's gonna be a lot of people playing this game.

This is the place to discuss anything and everything about GTA San Andreas, just to try and keep the Sony forum a little less clogged.

Disclaimer: When the hype has died down, this room will very likely be deleted, along with your posts here. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:11
Regular
It's on PS2, what do you expect? Hideous loading times between cities? Smaller locations?

It's fantastic for what it's achieved from its' limitations.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
"56 000"
i thought the graphics could of been a little better
Mon 08/11/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> you get told to have a haircut and have to find where it is

Err .. he's talking about the gym not the hair dressers! The gym in Los Santos is easy to find, just drive out from CJs house and keep going in a straight line, it's on the left just after Bincos.
Mon 08/11/04 at 00:01
Regular
"weeeeeee"
is anybody online in this chatroom!?
Sun 07/11/04 at 03:19
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Cool, I wish mine would hurry up and come, sodding thing.
The postman probably nicked it. They are pikey's.

Anyway if you haven't already done it sportswiz442, you get told to have a haircut and have to find where it is, exactly the same way as morbo said.
In like a mission.
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Balls"
You will find out when the game tells you (I mean after a mission someone tells you to go to the gym as you look like a weed) so the symbol will appear once told.

Just get on with it!
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:36
Regular
"GTA SAN ANDREAS"
plz anyone
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:31
Regular
"GTA SAN ANDREAS"
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE GYMS ARE I JUST STARTED PLEAS SOMEONE TELL ME
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
No problemo :)

I got my SMG, pistol and another shooter that I can't remember upto Hitman status on the last mission before getting to San Fiero. :)
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Ow Yer"
ok kool thanks! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.