GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The US Grand Prix"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/06/05 at 18:45
Regular
"es argh"
Oh dear.
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ant wrote:

> Apparently Ferrari neither agreed or disagreed to the chicane.

I have to agree with GP. By neither agreeing nor disagreeing they effectively said no. It was not a situation where you could sit on the fence.

Michelin only created the problem but they also came up with a safe solution. They cannot be held solely responsible for the 'race that wasn't'.
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You know there's a chance that this situation could even go as far as finishing Formula 1?

There's going to be a lot of people wanting to sue the FIA, and who can blame them? Take the guy that had travelled from Panama, for example. An 8-hour flight (double that for both ways) and staying in a hotel on top of the costs of his tickets will come to... well, a lot of money. And there's going to be plenty more people looking for a lot of money from the FIA as well. Pretty much anyone from outside Indianapolis has a reasonable claim to make, seeing as it's right in the middle of America, and there were viewers from all over the country there today.

If this does get taken to the courts by a large number of people (which is likely), and the FIA loses, then a large amount of money is going to be lost. A seriously large amount.
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus the fact they can kiss goodbye to the lucrative American market now. They weren't too impressed with F1 to begin with and this is probably going to be the nail in the coffin for it. They can forget that race in Las Vegas at least
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd say the momentum is firmly with the GPWC, the breakaway Championship.
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:23
Regular
I missed the race...was out and about but what exactly happened? The Michelin tyres weren't safe so no one on those tyres could race?

Yay for Monteiro...first Portuguese man to get to the podium (didn't really count though did it :P)
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:42
Regular
I shall have to watch the highlights.

How many cars actually raced?
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:42
Six.
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:43
Regular
Seriously?

I'm shocked for words.
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:45
You're what now?
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:46
Regular
down wrote:
> You're what now?

As in I don't know what to say. It's rather pathetic.

I stopped watching F1 a while ago but I shall have to watch this and just laugh really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.