GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas quick review"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Excellent.
Spent 4hrs yesterday just pedalling around being a "homie".
Ate lots of fried chicken, worked out and spent money on clothes. Robbed a house, kicked an old lady in the head and emptied a tin of spray paint into some gang members faces.

I feel influenced and corrupted already.
Mon 13/06/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Goatboy wrote:
> Thanks for that, always nice to have a helpful comment from some
> random yahoo when feeling annoyed.

:(
Mon 13/06/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well, a guy spends 2 days trying the same mission (in betweens random acts of cruelty to vent his anger) and a snarky comment doesn't tend to sit very well.
But I've done it now, so alls well.
Except I'm up for work in 4hrs and I'm not sleep at all.
Mon 13/06/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was a tip, I found it the best part of the game.
Tue 14/06/05 at 02:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The controls for the planes suck balls. Hate watching the poxy vid of this cpu plane flying perfectly, only for me to struggle just to keep the piece of crap in a straight line. The developers seem obsessed in having to always make planes handle like mongtards in every GTA game.

For me its just completely spoilt my fun. Really don't like the idea of being forced to fly planes in order to progress. For all the hassle those planes are, it'd be quicker to just drive and swim wherever I need to go.

Whoevers responsible for the planes and how they handle, I hope he either gets violently struck by lightning. Or somehow gets set on fire. And is left screaming and burning on the floor. Very slowly.
Tue 14/06/05 at 07:19
Regular
The planes are very easy to control on the PC version, the Helis are a bit crap though.

Haven't been back to it though, since Battlefield 2 showed up.
Tue 14/06/05 at 09:34
Regular
Hur hur

I saw a Mr Whoopie Ice Cream Van driving along near the beach the other day, so I pulled it over to the side of the road and realised there was a clown driving it. Needless to say I dragged him out and beat him to death with a baseball bat.

Good times!
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hah, I did exactly the same thing.

The plane missions can be a bit of a pain, wait till you try the 747, it is massive
Tue 14/06/05 at 18:07
Regular
I got 5 stars hopped on a BMX and started bunny hopping over spike traps and road blockades today. Was very fun.
Tue 14/06/05 at 18:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, I misjudged a little - but I still kinda stick by my opinion. ;-) The plane you learn with is complete crap. But since then I've flown a larger plane (not a 747 though) and a sea plane which were actually nice to fly.

The heli was crap in the training too, dunno if any of the others will control better. At least I know theres a couple of planes that don't come with a lusty attraction to cliffs.

I swear, with that training plane, the slightest touch and it dives better than an Argie football player !
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:57
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I am absolutely stuck on one of Big Smoke's missions.
> It's the shooting people off the train one, you & him on a
> motorbike. I just can't get them all before he gets moody and leaps
> off. Best I've done is 2 left.
>
> How on earth are you supposed to get them all?

I did that first try, all you do is keep some distance from the train so he can get a good shot at them (this is on the ps2)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.