GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas quick review"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Excellent.
Spent 4hrs yesterday just pedalling around being a "homie".
Ate lots of fried chicken, worked out and spent money on clothes. Robbed a house, kicked an old lady in the head and emptied a tin of spray paint into some gang members faces.

I feel influenced and corrupted already.
Tue 14/06/05 at 23:16
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got the PC version..will give it proper bash tomorrow and I'll see how I get on! The PS2 version was dog ugly and the framerate was as fast as Lisa Riley getting out of bed.
Tue 14/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
WTF is it with Lisa Riley round this forum?
Tue 14/06/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Taking over turf now.
Except when they try take one back, I get shotgunned in about 2seconds.
It's frustrating to say the least.
Tue 14/06/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Touched!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> WTF is it with Lisa Riley round this forum?

She's an easy target..I could always edit the post with your name in her place? :D
Wed 15/06/05 at 11:18
Regular
My bird bought me a pimp suit last night. Why can't real girls do these kind of things?

"I don't want no Cd's and DVD's biatch, I want me a pimp suit!"
Wed 15/06/05 at 12:23
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Taking over turf now.
> Except when they try take one back, I get shotgunned in about
> 2seconds.
> It's frustrating to say the least.

If you go to a safe house and save - you keep the territory and they back off attacking your turf for a while.
I would usually think that this was cheating but I see it as your gang fighting off the other gang.
Wed 15/06/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Control a lot of territories now, have 100% weapon skill with SMG & Micro-SMGs - does that mean I can duel wield?

There are a couple of annoying "bugs" though.
Took a girlfriend out for a meal and found a hood under attack, so I drive there and start blasting them "foo's". Aiming and go to shoot, naturally he stops and starts smooching with his woman who has jumped out the car and stands next to you. Move away from her and continue shooting, she walks up and they start romancing again in the middle of a gunfight.
And the other was shooting the initial gang members to start a war, and cops run in and start shooting me too. Ok, so my wanted level doesn't rise but not only have I got 7-8 gang members at me, 2 cops as well.
That happened several times.

Still, immense fun and I'm still only starting out.
Wed 15/06/05 at 23:19
Regular
You're going to go crazy soon Goatboy. That is all.
Thu 16/06/05 at 01:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Some stupid hick cop arrested me. I was sitting in traffic driving sensibly for once and this cop flys round the corner, chasing this other car. The cop lost control and hit me, which apparently deemed me in the wrong. Before I can even react, the pig drags me out the car and I'm busted for no reason.

I took exception to that treatment. So I went straight to ammunation, spent 200,000 on guns (which I'm mostly at hitman level on), also grabbed a flamethrower and marched into the police station to reward as many of them early retirement as possible.

After killing around 150 cops and setting fire to the inside of the building, I walk out straight into an ambush. Ran like hell to shelter so that the helis couldn't shoot me and basically decided to turn the place into a warzone.

blew up loads of cop cars and stuff to give myself cover for a good shootout and soon the army decided to take a pop at me too. Luckily the tanks never fired at me, the soliders just piled out of them. By the end of it, there were wreckages of cop cars, swat vans, troop carriers and those fbi vans everywhere. Plus there were like 5 tanks sitting around - so I took one and have it stored on my landing strip.

Good old pay and spray - funny how the cops watch you go in and then become baffled when you come out just because your cars a different colour. ;-)

So yeah, theres a lesson here. Don't arrest me.
Thu 16/06/05 at 06:04
Regular
"8==="
Goatboy wrote:
> Move away from her and
> continue shooting, she walks up and they start romancing again in the
> middle of a gunfight.
>

Sounds like Natural Born Killers. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.