GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is dead."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 15:45
Regular
What happened to everyone? The Sony's Cronies lol? This place used to be full of activity, now theres barely an actyive topic in sight?!
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
Maybe I should get a PSP for my Birthday this month...

But the games dont seem to look like they'll last long and for £30 I want a game that'll keep me busy for a few weeks.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
"8==="
Those over here can grab a Cube for 30 quid and go through it's RPG back catalogue instead.

Oh and play the better version of RE4 too.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:46
A lot of the previous posters from here barely post at all, like Pro Evo, Natbuc, FM, Wookiee, etc.

And the games that are released aren't that easy to talk about, I mean, how many topics is it possible to have on GT4 or PES4? Not very many.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:47
Hedfix wrote:
> Those over here can grab a Cube for 30 quid and go through it's RPG
> back catalogue instead.
>
> Oh and play the better version of RE4 too.

Where is it sold for thirty?

(give me a clue)
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hedfix wrote:

Quite a good conclusion considering the PS2 version hasn't even been released yet.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:50
"period drama"
I don't think anywhere sells them for £30 any more.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:51
"period drama"
Kawada wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
>
>
> Quite a good conclusion considering the PS2 version hasn't even been
> released yet.

But some screenshots have.
Looks utterly terrible. Had to half the polygon counts in some cases, apparently.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As you know i'm not one for graphics. I'll wait until i actually play the thing before passing a judgement.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:55
"period drama"
Ahaha.
It's the same game.

Judgement has already been made - and it rocks on.
Worse graphics and (by the looks of things) a reduced atmosphere are going to help things?
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forgive me for actually waiting to play a game before making a decision on it. That's the crazy system i have in place of rating a game :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.