GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is dead."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 15:45
Regular
What happened to everyone? The Sony's Cronies lol? This place used to be full of activity, now theres barely an actyive topic in sight?!
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Asher wrote:
> What happened to everyone? The Sony's Cronies lol? This place used to
> be full of activity, now theres barely an actyive topic in sight?!

I don't post on here anymore because:

When someone posts about a game, someone replies 'It'll be better on XBox'
When someone posts about PS3, someone replies 'XBox 360 will be better'
When someone posts about anything else, people who don't even own a PS2 like to have a dig.
And on a personal note, most of the people I used to know on here changed their names so I haven't a clue who most of them are anymore.

In general, it's the most unfriendly forum around, and full of trolls who have been here so long and trolled so long that they don't realise they're trolls anymore. JATs are lucky to last more than a day, so for the most part I stick to the official PS2 forums and Beta Trial forums.

If, however, there's something really groundbreaking going on, I'll post it here.

Edit: I should add that I surf by everyday, as I suspect most of the old regulars do, but like them I take a quick look at threads regarding things that don't concern me (imports), threads announcing the latest pyramid schemes (why are they always posted here?) and threads requesting help on the most obscure PSOne titles known to mankind (which is what gamefaqs is for), so there's basically not a lot that I can add an informed opinion to.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, lost count of the number of posts that have been hijacked by xbox fans.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Kawada wrote:
> Indeed, lost count of the number of posts that have been hijacked by
> xbox fans.

Hmmm.

I noticed this too.

I think I'll try and do something about this, cos it's getting damn annoying. Even when I ask what is better on XBox or what games, they don't even reply.

Useless oafs.

We need to boot 'em out...
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:16
Regular
"8==="
FM wrote:

> Excuses

I own a PS1, so shut it. ;)
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
*takes aim*
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i think PS2 probably has the most life left in it compared to xbox and cube. god of war is gonna be great, amongst some other big titles that won't be around for a while yet.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
Almost forgot about God Of War.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Mozzy"
I think the reason why there isn't alot of good games coming out is because the developers now have to develop for the PS2, PSP and PS3 so they've thought "Sod the PS2" and stopped making games for it.

Thats the way I see it...but I see dead people so what im saying is probably a load of BS.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:29
Regular
"8==="
That's doubtful since the PS2 has the established userbase gagging for new releases.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There's plenty of good games coming out in spite of the fact it's summer .............. in America and Japan :-D mwhahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.