GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is dead."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 15:45
Regular
What happened to everyone? The Sony's Cronies lol? This place used to be full of activity, now theres barely an actyive topic in sight?!
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Meh i don't care about Europe :-D
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well, your not the only one.

*cough*Revolution released in 2007*cough*
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:05
Regular
"8==="
Yes, we know this because of WW2.

Ya dirty yank. ;D
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D

Fight all them years and you still have to wait 6 odd months for games, that's if they ever come at all. :-D
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:21
Regular
"8==="
:'(

We should've gone over there and stuck you all in the Consciencious Objector Ward.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Shadow wrote:
> Most of the people are still around :)

Yup.
:)

Just there haven't been any spammers or decent topics.

Plus Wookie, Fantasy and Jive all post alot, lot less.
:(

Plus Lakers is dead wood. Constantly rubbing it in and ignoring our primitive and crappy European games.

:D
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Mozzy wrote:
> When was the last time a decent game came out for the PS2?

Around March - April time when GT4 and MGS3 came along. Both exceptionally good games.

I have to agree with the thread though, the PS2 forum is rather quiet. Doesn't make much sense really, seeing as the PS2 is supposed to be the most popular console available at the moment. It would stand to reason that the PS2 forum should be the most popular of the three console forums. Evidently not.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> Plus Lakers is dead wood. Constantly rubbing it in and ignoring our
> primitive and crappy European games.
>
> :D

:-D That's what i'm here for. Anyway nothing stopping you all from importing, then i'd have someone else to chat with about the glory of 2d sprite based strategy RPG's. Come to the dark side you know you want to :-D
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:44
Regular
"8==="
I'll import when I know the PS3 isn't going to break just after the warranty runs out.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D

I love you really Lakers.

:)

I was going to import at one time, but realised that I wasn't going to play my PS2 enough, so it didn't work out money-wise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.