GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying f***** basta*ds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:12
Regular
Resident Evil 4 is no longer exclusive to the Nintendo Gamecube and the game is now due for release on the Playstation 2.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Bow to me!"
well it just means that capcom will have more money to develop the next res evil. anyone who has a cube and a PS2 is likely it get for the cube as it will be exactly the same gameplay but much better graphics (unless there is a major price difference) having said that the PS2 version is still likely to outsell the cube version
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well it is exclusive... for about a year at least. What did you expect? It to NEVER be released on another console? Look at Viewtiful Joe, sold reasonably pants on the Cube so saw a PS2 release. Why should Capcom loose out on MEGGA bucks by not releasing it on another console this type of game is more likely to sell on!?!

Though I\'ll still buy the Cube version as it will most definately be the best version, but it doesn\'t bother me in the slightest if other people will get to sample its delights just because they don\'t have a Cube.

:)
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:18
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Hah. Well, you all know which version to buy....I mean, developed
> entirely for the Cube, and then ported onto a far less capable
> system....woo!

Sad thing is, the PS2 version will probably sell more.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:16
Regular
Gamecube version will be better :)
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:14
Regular
IGN, Cube-Europe... go wherever you want.
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hah. Well, you all know which version to buy....I mean, developed entirely for the Cube, and then ported onto a far less capable system....woo!

Link?
Regular
I know. It sucks doesn't it?
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:12
Regular
Resident Evil 4 is no longer exclusive to the Nintendo Gamecube and the game is now due for release on the Playstation 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.