GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying f***** basta*ds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:12
Regular
Resident Evil 4 is no longer exclusive to the Nintendo Gamecube and the game is now due for release on the Playstation 2.
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:01
Regular
True enough.

There is something about it, no matter how much I try to like it I just get bored with the games on offer, quickly.
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hush you fool.

By your logic, the Xbox should be burning in hell...
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:53
Regular
Ha

Nevermind.

As has been said, Resi 4 was never gonna be the saviour of Cube.

A couple of good games doesn't account for the last 3 years of shear crappness. A console really won't stay afloat these days on the occasional excellent game coming along every 6 months.
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You know Enter the Matrix had 4,000,000 pre-orders?

I think..
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:52
Regular
Halo 2 is just a game but it has already had 1.5 million pre-orders in the states alone.

Oh and Resident Evil does sell, it is a massive franchise.
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
w00taj
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
Oh well. The Gamecube is going to die now.
What a shame.
Oh hang on, it would have never have shifted many consolesanyway.

"Lets buy a Gamecube for this one Resi game, a crappy one, and the old ones, or why not get 7 different ones on the PS2!"

It's just a game.
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:01
Regular
You can only laugh really.

Capcom have done this with every major series now aside from Devil May Cry. I wonder what it is about Devil May Cry that keeps it exclusive to the PS2...
Mon 01/11/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Rickoss wrote:
> More importantly, wouldn\'t it be the right idea to port it XBox
> rather than the PS2? It\'ll look like a mouldy pile of shiite after
> the shift to PS2.

Releasing it on XBox would be bad for the same reason as only releasing it on Cube; Hardly anyone has an XBox compared to the 1,000,000,000,000 people that have PS2s!

Also, PS2 is home to many an exclusive Resi Evil game, Outbreak, Deadly Aim, so there\'s more of a fan base there whom this title will appeal to.

:)
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:48
Regular
Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7 I didn't really care. Sure, they were big titles, but not system-shifters. This, do care about. Why bother reiterating the fact it's exclusive when there was a chance this stance could change?

More importantly, wouldn't it be the right idea to port it XBox rather than the PS2? It'll look like a mouldy pile of shiite after the shift to PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.