GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Download Fest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
9 days, and I've not bought anything I need for it yet, gah.

Who else from the forum is going? How long for, what bands you seeing and pee-bottling?, etc

I'm sick of hijacking the heavy metal thread for conversations Re: the matter so stick any download fest related stuff here. I'll read it and I whittle away my fingernails in anticipation.
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Paradox: wrote:
> Which day you kids going?
>
> im off on thursday afternoon.

Myself and Poopots are off on Friday afternoon. We both have a stinking exam that doesn't finish until about 3.00. Hopefully we'll arrive in time for Megadeth.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Got the album mate.

The snickers stage on saturday owns.

Chimaira, Lamb of God, Bullet for my valentine... *dribbles*

I'll make sure I go to AILD for u tho.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:01
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Ahhh man, download this year is goooooood. Screw going all the way to Donnington though even if the bands are amazing. Seen most of them before though. Slipknot were prolly the best at Reading 2001.

Who I am annoyed about not seeing though is 'As I Lay Dying' Be sure to check these guys out. Serious hardcore, been a fan for a while and their new album is out in a few days.
Fri 03/06/05 at 16:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
Which day you kids going?

im off on thursday afternoon.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm going for the weekend. Probably looking forward to seeing Sabbath, Velvet Revolver, Slipknot, SOAD, Fozzy, Killswitch and Megadeth the most. It shall be quality. :)
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm going and Poopots is coming along with me.

It's hard to decide who I want to see the most. Slipknot, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Meshuggah, SOAD, Slayer. Probably the one's I'm looking forward to the most.

I've never seen any heavy music live before, despite it being my favourite genre. I'm probably going to get slaughtered in the pit, but what the hell.
Tue 31/05/05 at 22:15
Regular
I met some kids in McDonalds the other day who are going, they wanted to see My Chemical Romance especially, and Turbonegro.
Tue 31/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
9 days, and I've not bought anything I need for it yet, gah.

Who else from the forum is going? How long for, what bands you seeing and pee-bottling?, etc

I'm sick of hijacking the heavy metal thread for conversations Re: the matter so stick any download fest related stuff here. I'll read it and I whittle away my fingernails in anticipation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.