GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Download Fest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
9 days, and I've not bought anything I need for it yet, gah.

Who else from the forum is going? How long for, what bands you seeing and pee-bottling?, etc

I'm sick of hijacking the heavy metal thread for conversations Re: the matter so stick any download fest related stuff here. I'll read it and I whittle away my fingernails in anticipation.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
I hope its not a crappy old band like "OMFG ACDC" because its not my generation and they dont appeal as much as they did 20 years ago
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:34
Regular
"The definitive tag"
That's rather unfortunate, I don't want to see either of them.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Rammestein or prodigy are highly tipped.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Looking forward to seeing who the secret band is now. I was hoping it would be Metallica, but it seems unlikely.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
I can get two last-min tickets if anyones interested?

I set sail tomorrow - hooray
Sat 04/06/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ach.

I want to go :-(

SOAD, Biffy... etc.
Sat 04/06/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll probably be at the main stage most of Saturday. Well, apart from when HIM are playing and I might go see American Head Charge when they're on the Snickers stage. Dunno yet cause I'm not too bothered about seeing them.

I've finally decided that I'm gonna go see System of a Down over Motorhead. Mainly because I want to see them play some of the new stuff live. I saw them a few years ago at Leeds Festival and they were amazing. :)
Fri 03/06/05 at 21:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Chr1s wrote:
> I'm not really bothered about missing most of the Friday, it's by far
> the worst day for me. I'll probably spend all day in the Snickers
> stage on Saturday, one great band after another and I won't really
> mind if I miss Sabbath.

Im not going to see sabbath on the principle that I might accidentally see HIM, and drown in crapness.

I'll be on the snickers stage all day sat too mate. Cya there.
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:38
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm not really bothered about missing most of the Friday, it's by far the worst day for me. I'll probably spend all day in the Snickers stage on Saturday, one great band after another and I won't really mind if I miss Sabbath.
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh, but you'll miss Biffy Clyro! :D I'll be going Thursday afternoon..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.