GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Download Fest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
9 days, and I've not bought anything I need for it yet, gah.

Who else from the forum is going? How long for, what bands you seeing and pee-bottling?, etc

I'm sick of hijacking the heavy metal thread for conversations Re: the matter so stick any download fest related stuff here. I'll read it and I whittle away my fingernails in anticipation.
Mon 13/06/05 at 12:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Got back this morning, luckily I don't live that far away from Donington.

It was a spectacular festival with so many great bands. Trivium were superb and I got my inflatable guitar signed by them afterwards.

The Snickers stage on Saturday afternoon was brilliant. Meshuggah were simply awesome. In Flames capped it off nicely with a good song selection. Then it was off to the main stage for Black Sabbath. I was expecting them to be a bit feeble but they were great.

Papa Roach really surprised me, they were actually quite good. Mudvayne were excellent. Slipknot stole the show though, one member missing or not they still put on the best show of the whole festival. System Of A Down were worthy headliners but after what Slipknot had just done, I didn't really expect them to match it in terms of crowd involvement.

The whole bottle throwing thing was crap I thought. I got clobbered several times, once in the eye. Some bloke was bleeding quite badly as a result of being hit with one.

Now I'm sitting here with a nasty headache, could be attributed to the alcohol or the headbanging. Probably both. Was worth it though.
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I want to be there so badly right now, Friday can't come quickly enough.
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll be there this time tomorrow.. :-)
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:26
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
I feel like a Snickers.
Wed 08/06/05 at 18:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
No, they would have driven everyone away.
Wed 08/06/05 at 17:11
Regular
"All about the Beats"
It aint The Prodigy, there at the Novarock Festival.

Which is a shame, they would of blown everyone away.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Aren’t any of you looking forward to Billy Idol?
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Just one of many rumours.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Dimebag tribute thing...?
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
ACDC are preferable to Rammestein or Prodigy, but I'd rather it was something else entirely. This whole Dimebag tribute thing sounds better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.