GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Download Fest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
9 days, and I've not bought anything I need for it yet, gah.

Who else from the forum is going? How long for, what bands you seeing and pee-bottling?, etc

I'm sick of hijacking the heavy metal thread for conversations Re: the matter so stick any download fest related stuff here. I'll read it and I whittle away my fingernails in anticipation.
Fri 17/06/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Fozzy were great. :D And my laminate didn't even have the page with FFAF in it at all. I should've complained but by the time I noticed on the Sunday, it was a bit too late. :D
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> Paradox, please tell me you saw As I Lay Dying. . . how were they ???

Brutally good :-)

Lamb of God were better though.
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Jae wrote:
> Haven't had chance to post on here since I got back till now. Download
> was amazing. Probably the best Festival I've ever been to overall.
> System were probably my favourite band of the weekend. Closely
> followed by Sabbath and Slipknot, of course. And Fozzy. :)

Fozzy were ridiculously poor!

> Glad I found out Funeral for a Friend were the secret band early on
> in the weekend so I didn't miss any of Slayer to find out who it was.
> :D Anyone else get a laminate? Mine had the whole page with the secret
> band on missing but it was there on my mates... We guessed they were
> taking them away to try and cover up the secret band but missed out a
> few... Dunno. Heh.

Yeah it said FFAF on my mates laminate. Tut, shoddy.

They spelt "mascara story" wrong too.
Wed 15/06/05 at 21:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Yeah I got a laminate. The front page has fallen off though. Didn't really get much use out of it and I was worried it'd be nicked. Makes a nice souvenir though.
Wed 15/06/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Haven't had chance to post on here since I got back till now. Download was amazing. Probably the best Festival I've ever been to overall. System were probably my favourite band of the weekend. Closely followed by Sabbath and Slipknot, of course. And Fozzy. :)

Glad I found out Funeral for a Friend were the secret band early on in the weekend so I didn't miss any of Slayer to find out who it was. :D Anyone else get a laminate? Mine had the whole page with the secret band on missing but it was there on my mates... We guessed they were taking them away to try and cover up the secret band but missed out a few... Dunno. Heh.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Paradox, please tell me you saw As I Lay Dying. . . how were they ???
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeh he's got my msn, feel free to add me.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Poopots got your MSN mate?

S'alright if I get it off him and add you? Don't want to put mine on here, it exposes my surname.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Haha yeah he told me.

I caught some of their set - we were in the aftershock tent watching poledancers though.

I didnt get ridiculously drunk all weekend actually - I drank a lot and fell asleep last night though - but thats because it was freezing cold!
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You were probably standing no more than eight feet away from me then. I wish I'd stayed for the whole Lamb Of God set, but I was dying from dehydration.

You see Napalm Death? We were going to see them but Poopots got horrendously drunk and we had to accompany him to the medical tent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.