GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It pains me to say..."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 01:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
...what with everyone constantly talking about it, but:

What is WoW?

*gulps*
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I feel the same as Nash plus my latency was down at 5000 every so often. Even if it is my internet I can't be bothered.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:05
"period drama"
See, this is putting me off ...
By the time I get to play it, will everyone here be bored and not playing anymore?

Plus probably everyone in the whole world will be at maximum level, and I'll be at 0.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Is it me or are people growing bored of the game?
>
> There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the amount of posts about it
> recently.

There can be times when the gather quests turn into a major chore. Personally, I still really enjoy it, as it's a perfect game for me to either have a massive session on or simply dip into depending on my mood.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I haven't touched it for a couple of days, but that's because I was away for the weekend and was at a stage where nobody else was in the area (Thousand Needles) I was and couldn't do any quests.

But right back into it thanks
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
world of warcraft, its huge it's selling like hot cakes, nothing will ever beat my Fps *hugs unreal tournament* =)
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Well, my Gfx card is causing me trouble. 2d apps only (the fan grinds like hell on a 3d app)

Choices choices.

1) Return a RMA to Germany, which will then be shipped to Taiwan and back. (god knows how much time)
2) Fit a Zelman 3rd party cooler and thus void the rest of my warrany. (possibly have time to fit it on the weekend)

Minimum week off. Crap. I can feel the withdrawls already.....
Tue 31/05/05 at 23:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hmmm. I'm damn well tempted to try and find someone with a guest disk or something, cos I don't know anyone who has one.

On a related matter, anyone know anything about wireless routers?

I could do with one to help this go along.
Tue 31/05/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Bicycle"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> See, this is putting me off ...
> By the time I get to play it, will everyone here be bored and not
> playing anymore?
>
> Plus probably everyone in the whole world will be at maximum level,
> and I'll be at 0.

Nope, you'll be at 1.

But anyway, I don't really care. To be honest, most of the people I "party" with are pretty decent - and I know why. See, all these retards and six year olds see Alliance and go "Ooooh, I want to be a good guy! Me me me!" whereas most Horde players are, well, older.

I'm probably going out on a limb here, but most people I've encoutered have been decent. I ran into a lvl 28 Alliance Rogue after defending the Crossroads from a massive raid (wahey, 6 HKs at lvl 19) and he started attacking me. Being a Hunter, I knew he'd rape me, so started dancing, and he just ran away. Yay.
Tue 31/05/05 at 23:28
"period drama"
Whatever.
Is there still a lot of n00bs turning up?

It'll take me about a month to figure out which server to go on, then which mode, then which race, then which class.
Bah.
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Captain to you."
Clazon wrote:
> On a related matter, anyone know anything about wireless routers?
>
> I could do with one to help this go along.

i use one for this house, plug in to mains and modem, install receiver drivers or plug in cable, restart computer, close curtains, say goodbye to friends, install WoW, post on forums.

FFF wrote:
>It'll take me about a month to figure out which server to go on, then which >mode, then which race, then which class.

You can cultivate a good beard in a month so you will look the part.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.