GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It pains me to say..."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 01:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
...what with everyone constantly talking about it, but:

What is WoW?

*gulps*
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:33
Regular
Good man.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My internet's decided to pack up so i can't go on it (typical it had to stop working in holiday week when i was preparing for a mass levelling sessions the baskets)

I'm having withdrawal symptons already (runs outside and kills a rabbit and begins to use his skinning skill)
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> [URL]http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/johncheese/WoW.htm[/URL]

I want a hat like that.

:'{

I'm seriously tempted Lipe.

About this guest pass thing. What restrictions does it have and do I still have to pay the monthly fee?

From what I've been reading, I think I'll be a druid Night Elf or something similar.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:04
"period drama"
If I somehow manage to convince my dad to switch broadband packages to one without a download limit, I'll be playing in the summer sometime as well.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:12
Regular
The guest pass is completely free. You'll need to download the game unless you can install a friend's copy. No CC details required, just play completely free for 10 days
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:45
Regular
Is it me or are people growing bored of the game?

There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the amount of posts about it recently.
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
I got bored of it.

After a while, you start to see through the "wow he's wearing a hat, naked, while dancing!" and see the "yey it takes me hours to mine enough ore to sell so that I can buy another crappy weapon" and it just seems pointless.
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:52
Regular
Must have played it well over 200 hours and I still love playing it.

Depends on what you enjoy about it though, if you just want to buy stuff and dance naked like Nash said then I personally would get bored of it within the hour.

Raids/PVP/Group quests/Immense versatility with the characters etc just give it ownage over any other game EVA!!11!

Also not everyone is prepared to put the hours in and if you don't you will just end up doing the same level quests in the same areas over and over. Like any game it, some will get bored quicker than others. For RPG fans though I fail to see how the questing/PVP can get boring.
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:55
Regular
I do admit that playing with other people or friends is fun. However most of the time when trying to find a group, I end up being grouped with some wangends.
Tue 31/05/05 at 16:00
Regular
Heh, same.

Grouped with this idiot yesterday for this quest. She was level 28 and we were in a 31(ish) area. I sat there just amazed as she ran in running very close to about 8 of them, got ass raped and then said 'I'll try not to pull em, soz, my bad'.

I can not believe the amount of retards it serves up.

But...

If you group with people you know or if you group in a massive RAID there is nothing better. The retards just act as solid bait :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.