GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mission are you on and such..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Insert Gently"
So...
Thu 04/11/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah I've seen that bloke, last time I spoke to him he just said the mission was behind the wall he was standing at, didn't offer to sell me a car though :|

Looks like tonight will be spent looking for a car then :)
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:32
Regular
They're everywhere! If you're having genuine trouble finding one though, head back to the church where you did the Lowrider Hydraulic-dancing mission. There should be a guy standing by the wall who will sell you a lowrider.
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Anyone know where to find lowrider cars really easy?

I need one to do the Ceasar mission, I did the first mission (race) rolled the car and haven't seen another car since :(

Ceasars missions are the last apart from Tenpenny that I have to do on Los Santos ....
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Coin wrote:
> Help... Should you kill Freddy while he's on the bike? And if so,
> how?!?

Had the same problem, took me about 5 goes at this, I came to the conclusion that even though he's gay he's hard as nails cos no matter how many times I or OG shot him he kept on riding :)

As others have said, follow him till he gets to the basketball court, stop on the court and then just kill him and the gang, the difficult part is following him if your bike level isn't too hot, falling off and losing him is the biggest PITA :)
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:55
Coin wrote:
> how?!?

I found it difficult to kill him on the bike, even when you'd get so close to do a 'drive-by' style shooting, he'd always mow off!...

Get yourself an MP5 (SMG) from the Utility Train Station in El Corona and once he gets off his bike at the end, shoot him! Thats what I did and it worked first time...
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:18
Regular
"boom boom click"
l33t wrote:
> Im stuck on the "go down to the shops and buy the game"
> mission.

and your in the forum because?
Wed 03/11/04 at 20:46
If Freddy's the gay prison guy, then there's no point in shooting him as he can't die.

Just stick by him, then at the end he hops off, calls a gang of Vagos, and then you can kill him and them.
Wed 03/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Tagline"
just shoot whenever u c him, and u wil get him.
Wed 03/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Coin wrote:
> how?!?

What mission would that be then?
Wed 03/11/04 at 20:12
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Same thing happened to me, sell out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.