GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mission are you on and such..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Insert Gently"
So...
Thu 25/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
FINISHED IT, last night End of The Line, not the hardest mission. Now I'am just messing about flying around with my Harrier at my desert airport
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
1st Zero - 2nd time
2nd Zero - 3rd time
3rd Zero - 2nd time

On the last, destroy the tanks first.

Just finished 'Lure'
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
To be honest i didn't find Zero's missions harder than expected from hearing everybody's opinions. The second last mission for Zero was the hardset as i just vaguely made it back.
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Just gained access to Las Venturas and have done the trucking mission for Toreno.

Going to go and explore it now before coming back and doing Cesar's next mission at the garage, which apart from Zero (who I'll happily leave out until I'm at 99%), is the only mission I have on the map.
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:51
Regular
just done that mission now on 2nd attempt.

I found it best to try and force you way into first place by ramming them and then taking it easy.
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Bring it on"
i am stuck on the farewell my love mission. is there any other way of actually passing this mission?
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
Reynolds wrote:
> I'm on the Zero missions aswell, do you have to do them or can you
> just leave them becasue i am finding them very difficult!

what are the zero missions.
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
Just got the game yesterday afternoon and done 19 missions so far. Last one i did was that one for OG loc or whatever (life's a beach) found that to be the hardest mission so far! took me 5 attempts! i have no rhythm!

Loved the russians mission.
Thu 11/11/04 at 06:32
Regular
Apparently you don't need to complete Zero's missions to move on in the game.

Which is music to my ears.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How many planes do you need to shoot down.

My goodness

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.