GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mission are you on and such..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Insert Gently"
So...
Wed 03/11/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
El Magnífico wrote:
> At the moment i'm on The Big Smokes mission where you go into a
> builing and loads of Ballas are after you then you jump on a
> motorbike and attempt to shoot loads of bikes and cars behind you.

Finished doing that mission last night, took two attempts and I think I only just finished it by the skin of my teeth, bike health was teetering on death and then it finished ... phew :)

> For OG LOC i'm on the mission where you try to steal the lyrics book
> from Big Dawg's (I think that's his name) mansion. It's hard.

Completed that again by the skin of my teeth, started the mission with no armour, thinking it would be easy, glad to see the armour in the house as it damn well saved my life :)

The mission before at the beach party with the dance mat style button pushing I couldn't do, had to get my step daughter to complete it and she managed to get a score of 4,500 plus ... good girl :)

> And i've just finished the Ryder mission where you steal the six
> boxes from the army storage depo on the docks, which was the last
> Ryder mission given to me

Hah I'd forgotten about that mission, that was driving me up the wall, did it about 5 times and kept on running outta time .. was starting to annoy me no end.

Think we're both about the same level by the sound of it, I've now got the tenpenny mission available but gonna finish the OG and C missions first then hopefully onto the next area of the map without cheating :)
Wed 03/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
Just finished Pier 69, starting Toreno's Last Flight when I get back home.
Wed 03/11/04 at 06:58
Regular
I got well into the gang wars aspect and was doing good progress in gaining more territory. Then I did a couple of missions and ended up stranded in San Fierro :(
Wed 03/11/04 at 02:08
I've just finished the Doberman mission, I've just had my second gang war and won yey!
These gang wars are cool! Find a different coloured area on your map and start killing rival gang members; you then start a gang war and have to survive waves of gang members. This is really cool and will keep me entertained for ages. The amount of different gangs controlling parts of Los Santos is unbelievable, soon they'll start fighting back for the territory and I cant wait to whoop some a$$!

Also got my first girlfriend in the game!...
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
I am still only 9-10 mission in despite clocking nearly 10 hours. Haven't had chance over the last couple of days to play it a lot but I am still just enjoying messing around and upgrading my skills.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Max Power"
im on a mission to be patient and get my own copy of the game still.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ßulle†† wrote:
> So I grabbed the mountain bike and unofficially went down the race track. Lovely :)

I'm tempted to put on the parachute, and take the bike off the edge of the mountain, James Bond style.

Anyway, I've done 51 or 52 missions now. Apparently Las Veturas is unlocked after the 80th mission, still a ways to go.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:31
Regular
I R HOOPSTA wrote:

>I'm in San Fierro

how many missions do you have to do?

ive just done my 22nd am i close?
Tue 02/11/04 at 08:11
Regular
You can get the Dodo and Shamal (Private Jet) from the Airport in Los Santos by climbing over the shortest wall (by standing on a car). If you fly into anywhere you haven't yet unlocked though, you get slapped with 4 stars that cannot be removed.
Tue 02/11/04 at 07:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
ßulle†† wrote:
> to the top and a plane almost crashed on top of me!

Thats what happened to me, was it just an coincidence tha I happened to be there when it happened or was is supposed to happen? When I saw it coming down I thought i'd be able to nick it and fly off but then it went on fire.

On another note, I've been hearing alot of people have flew the Dodo and a Jet, did they do it illegally or legally? I'm in San Fierro at the moment and i'm only just starting to explore the island now.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@!!!SPOILER!!!@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

When you get dumped in the countryside you have to do missions for this woman called Catalina and I found it quite hard because the countryside is such an easy place to get lost in and loose control of your vehicle. Oh and after you do a few missions in Angel Pine you eventually do a mission for a Hippy where you have to burn his farm of weed! The afterwards you get to go to San Fierro.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.